What's your current "I can't stop playing these songs" list?

My "I can't stop playing these songs" list:

Ghost of Perdition - Opeth
Kick The Chair - Megadeth
Y Draig Goch - Hollenthon
Hate - The Project Hate
Qualms of Reality - Meshuggah

I'm glad to know somebody else appreciates Hollenthon (that track is my favorite without a doubt).

For me:
The Roots - Game Theory, The Next Movement, Pass the Popcorn
The Crown - Kill 'Em All, Mysterion, and Give You Hell
Taake - a bunch of songs
Diabolical Masquerade - All of "Death's Design"

The End - "Animals" (new song on their myspace that rules)
In Flames - "Insipid 2000" (started listening to Colony again recently)
Kamelot - "Moonlight" (never been a fan of power metal, but I think their new album has some really good moments, like this song)
Converge - "Grim Heart/Black Rose" (everyone that hates Converge should atleast check this song out, its different, and it rules)
The Smiths - "What Difference Does it Make?" (always good)

The Beatles - Taxman
The Beatles - Eleanor Rigby
The Beatles - I'm only sleeping

Just discovered Nick Drake. Picked up Bryter Later yesterday in a bargain bin. Absolutely blown away. This is exactly the kind of music I've been searching for recently! I predict a very big Nick Drake rut for me:)

Just discovered Nick Drake. Picked up Bryter Later yesterday in a bargain bin. Absolutely blown away. This is exactly the kind of music I've been searching for recently! I predict a very big Nick Drake rut for me:)

Brilliant, and he wasn't around long enough.

Rita Henrikson & Dolores Keane - The Great Northern Ocean
Negura Bunget - Hora Soarelui
Gåte - Knut Liten Och Sylvellin
Katatonia - Code Against The Code
Therion - Trul

david bowie - space oddity
king diamond - black horsemen
esoteric - grey day
depeche mode - get the balance right
the sounds - painted by numbers
neaera - plagueheritage

Space Oddity is so damn good. My a capella group did a decent version in college (written in 13 parts, even though there were 12 of us... weird).

I assume you've heard the live version from Santa Monica '72? Just him, and an acoustic guitar. And at the liftoff part, he just glissandos up on "ah" and ends with "doo dop doop dee doo". Great stuff.