What's your current "I can't stop playing these songs" list?

I think I'll start with Deadwing, heard some amazing riffs and melodies on "Mother And Child..........." :worship: :headbang: :kickass:

why not start with the best, In Absentia? That's the first one I started with, and IMO their greatest album. I'd also recommend Stupid Dream, Lightbulb Sun, etc.

Summoning - Mirkwood
Frank Zappa - Peaches En Regalia
Spawn of Possession - Sour Flow
Dawn - The Knell and the World
Opthalamia - Black as Sin, Pale as Death

I have been listening to Mozart's Requiem everyday for a while now, I am loving it more and more as I listen to it. I can't imagine anything sounding more glorious than this, and the performance I am listening to by Karl Bohm is excellent, with an amazing orchestra and choir imo. Lately I have been awe-inspired by:

Rex Tremendae - this movement begins with a blood chilling chant which is acommpanied by amazing orchestral work

Recordare - I love this movement especially, which contains some heart-breaking singing and a beautiful string instrumentation.

what are your fave Esoteric tracks atm Tubbs?

mine are: Sinistrous, The Noise of Depression, The Secret of the Secret, A Worthless Dream and Lamented Despondency

what are your fave Esoteric tracks atm Tubbs?

mine are: Sinistrous, The Noise of Depression, The Secret of the Secret, A Worthless Dream and Lamented Despondency
Oohbglfhgds, tough call. I've heard only two of their albums, twice each. I'd probably choose The Noise Of Depression and Lamented Despondency. I really haven't heard enough of their stuff to pick favorites quite yet.

Opeth- The Night and the Silent Water
Opeth- The Baying of the Hounds
Symphony X- Egypt
Genesis- Los Endos
Genesis- Dance on a Volcano
Genesis- Stagnation
George Benson- My Woman's Good To Me
Daylight Dies- Dead Air
Daylight Dies- Lies That Bind
X-Clan- Funkin' Lesson
X-Clan- Brother Brother
Necrophagist- Seven
Necrophagist- Foul Body Autopsy
Berlioz- Symphonie Fantastique, 4th and 5th movements
Emerson, Lake and Palmer- Tarkus
Emerson, Lake and Palmer- Trilogy
King Crimson- 21st Century Schizoid Man

Metal, classical, prog, hip hop, jazz. I love it!