What's your current "I can't stop playing these songs" list?

Currently, I can't stop listening to anything by Bloc Party. I'm just dead into them atm. Fucking energetic, spunky, different, intelligent, rhythmic, diverse... fucking leg-ends!

I usually really dislike that indie rock type that they do, but Bloc Party are not so bad. All the songs I've heard were quite nice, but not enough to buy an album. I heard The Prayer of their latest a few times, and while the chorus was excellant, the rest wasn't that great at all.

i dunno i just got a few hints. i was just curious :shrug:

Well, urm... does it matter? And I'm WELL curious to know what those hints are, I certainly didn't drop them intentionally lol. Maybe you're just intuitive.

And I can't stop playing 'Half Light' by Athlete, which IS pretty gay haha. Also can't stop playing the album 'Real Life' by Joan As Police Woman, and 'Ballad Of The Broken Seas' by Isobel Campbell and Mark Lanegan. Both AWESOME records.

Trivium - The Anthem (We Are The Fire)

It's such an 80's cliche thrash Metallica/Maiden song, it's great. Just a fun track, even the cheesy sing-a-long in the middle.

Oh god, in my frenzied attempts to write this essay, I've failed to notice that my iTunes has played 'Only U' by fucking Ashanti 6 times in a row. Now that IS gay :erk::erk:

I need something more organic... *puts on Jurassic 5*

I'm never gonna check this thread again it's way too big.

Spastic Ink - Anything
mc chris - Booties for Breakfast, Evergreen
Porcupine Tree - Burning Sky, The Nostalgia Factory, anything old
Budgie - Napoleon Bona Part 1 and 2, Parents
Any Frank Zappa, as usual.

Grand Conjuration is stuck in my head, but now it has been overrun by:

One Man Army and the Undead Quartet's song, So true, so grim, so real

And Behind Blue Eyes by The Who, great song