What's your current "I can't stop playing these songs" list?

I absolutely can NOT stop playing John Cage - 4'33". Easily the most beautiful piece of music I've ever heard. I listened to it over and over again all last night while I was going to sleep.

Cage was a douche, but I have to admit that was one of his better works.
tbh.

Danna+Devotchka - Little Miss Sunshine - The Winner Is
Mark Snow - The X-Files - The Truth and The Light - Raptus
Hans Zimmer - Gladiator - Now We Are Free
Air - Pocket Symphony - Once Upon a Time

damone - i could sleep here all night
eucharist - dissolving
fairfield parlour - bordeaux rose
dungen - familj
pet shop boys - never being boring
jackson 5 - never can say goodbye

jackson 5 sucks whi do u litsne to them did you know michael hjackson as a kid or smth

I like the J5 songs....good stuff and Jermaine kicked ass in Celebrity Big Brother UK v5 this year along with Dirk Bennidict from the A-Team ..king of the one liners!!!...I love the british version of BB...even though I download it from the US....they really do go over the top....that Jade Goody is a nasty peice of work though...along with Danielle and Jo....Shilpa was a queen!!!...and thwarted those low lives with class and dignity to win it all......

led zeppelin - the ocean
led zeppelin - over the hills and far away
isolation years - hemisphere
muse - citizen erased

was also listening to a lot of Meshuggah for a few days for whatever reason. they're such a boring band to an extent

it's been comedy lately for the most part though. :p listening, watching, and reading up on the likes of lenny bruce and bill hicks

:err: What do you mean by too much 'vanilla'?

It is plain... it seems to be the guitarist's fault. the fact that Asgeir is with them even makes it a bit more intolerable, since I am used to hearing him in Borknagar and Spiral Architect, where he slays the kit.

Also - Cannot stop playing Fleurety : Min Tid Skal Komme