Whats your fav Dark Tranquility song?

That'd definitely make me happy...stuck in sunny old England I can't get any music videos or dvd's save boyzone, spice girls or papa roach...
Weren't there plans for a DT live DVD but scheduling at one of the open air things got messed up?

Originally posted by Dark_Jester
Anyone got any view on where I could get The Gallery without havin to pay £50 for it?

i live in england too, and shit it is indeed...
but WTF!!! 50 quid for gallery............:eek: :eek:
i got mine (all those moons ago) for abt £12, i say try to get them to order at HMV, or mail order from PHD, century media (i think they'll be able to get hold of prior-projecter releases for ya..)

GM - who thinks the :eek: smilie is by far the most useful in this thread)

now I gotta think of my fave dt song.......hmm???

Originally posted by FatherVic
@villain: great new avatar...shame on the quality though!
I've got that on the cover of my LotR English book!

Thanks! I have had it for a few days already, however...
And I'm well satisfied with the quality. There seems to be quite a many different covers for LotR, for mine are very different from those seen on stores and I haven't seen my avatar in a cover anywhere.

-Villain

Edenspring's my fav. Notice my custom title?

@Villain: i liked that Ayanami avatar, why did ye change? I must have lost the passage in which you explained, if you did.
Ah, I do have that image with Gandalf, and with better quality, do you want me to make an avatar out of it?

@phyre: actually is the name of the second album of the christian band Divine Atraction (are from L.A I guess) it's kinda ok, but lacks some stuff....but definately no cover (nor the strengh) of DT one :p

Ok! I was joking, but you was just believing that huh???? :cool:

fathervic (playing with water)

Villain's avatar is like the cover my Silmarillion (killed the spelling i think :rolleyes: ) book has...

hmm what was the title of this thread??? :D -yup,i'm lost in space-

Originally posted by Malveaux
@Villain: i liked that Ayanami avatar, why did ye change? I must have lost the passage in which you explained, if you did.
Ah, I do have that image with Gandalf, and with better quality, do you want me to make an avatar out of it?

Well, I actually did not explain it, but as the "doctor tranquillity" title came up, I decided that the Ayanami-avatar (though I liked it a lot) was not too suitable anymore. Also, I didn't want to confuse anyone about my sex (Hearse had already sent me dozens of steamy private missages... :rolleyes: ).

-Villain (tired and busy)

Edit: Forgot to say that I'm well satisfied with the quality of my current avatar. But thanks anyway!

Originally posted by Villain

Also, I didn't want to confuse anyone about my sex (Hearse had already sent me dozens of steamy private missages... :rolleyes: ).

I know how it feels like :p. I myself once used as avatar the portrait of a character of mine in an RPG forum, and... well, you look at that avatar and figure it out...

Attachments

• siv.jpg
    12.3 KB · Views: 8