what's your favorite band on the UM forums?

what's your favorite band on the UM forums?

• anathema

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • katatonia

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • maudlin of the well

Votes: 6 54.5%
  • nevermore

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • opeth

Votes: 3 27.3%

• Total voters

ezekiel

sanzen
Jul 9, 2002
ny
Visit site
and don't kiss ass just cuz you're posting here. be honest.

also feel free to add your favorite band if it's not already there. i just put the ones that i actually like.

and by the way, there COULD be a difference in your favorite forum to post on, and your favorite of the bands on UM.
i meant favorite band on UM, so don't get confused

Where is Watchtower/Spastic Ink on your list? They'd be first since I'm a geeky tech fan. That board is hardly active though so I don't post in it.

Even though they're not tech, motW is a very strong second and by far my favorite band on the list of choices for this poll.

maudlin of the well is my favorite because i've been listening to them longer, but i think anathema may become my favorite soon. then opeth in 3rd.

'Teargas' is probably a good introductory Katatonia track of their newer stuff. Their older work is more typical droney doom metal with growly vocals and not as good IMO.

I guess we're not good enough to make your little fucking list...

klein_boy_pointing_gun.jpg

And I voted for Opeth.... Fuckers...

:lol:

teargas was the first katatonia song i heard too, ironically. disposition is really good too.
sorry, novembers paul, haven't heard anything really from your band. any good songs to start from?