When are we going to start hating krampus?

When will we hate krampus?

• Total voters
Everything with Krampus has been fine and dandy so far, but she's nearing the end of the purely-social grace period, after which if she doesn't post more about metal she'll gradually lose my respect. There's no chance of her becoming Omni 2.0 because Omni only posted about music, except for 90% of her posts which were actually just her being a bitch, but in a discussion related to metal.

I always skip over her posts, more so than most others, which is saying much since I've stopped reading most of what's posted, despite routinely checking threads.

I didn't realize there were qualifications on what we had to post about and how long we had to post about them. Also this seems to be a very uninviting thread lol.

EDIT: Yeah, she posts in the NP and Albums kicking your ass threads.

:lol: @ when she becomes Omni

we've actually had a pretty good record with females. I wish whiskey_funeral would come back. she was cool and enjoyed hipster trendy black metal

she was a former poster. extremely knowledgable about music. dodens took a liking to her. eventually we all began to get on her nerves and she descended into uh bitchdom.

I, with the greatest memory amongst the forum goers, never remember who Omni is.

That said, I'm fine with you Krampus. I also Val and Alina, and that's about it. Susperia pissed me the fuck off.

:lol:

I agree with Andy about 'Laura' being "one of the guys". Guys where are you going guys? C'mon guys I wanna hang out too.

I am going to use the "FORUM SEARCH" function and do my research. Remember seeing Susperia's posts somewhere. Did you run her off with testosterone pitchforks as well?

she really was something else. you want to talk about crazy vegan hippie girl? she's your number one. the arguments with her were intolerable

didn't she put up a picture of her vag on the nevermore forum or some board or other or sent it to somebody? i don't know

christie fell was another cool chick who didn't take crap from people

OH HO HO HO TREASURE AHOY

Yes, many of them are derogatory, that is a fact it isn't just my opinion---It is the opinion of many. However, it's also in the way you use it. Using the terms "chick" or "broad" or "female" complacently is entirely different from just refering to all women as "chicks", "broads", etc. For example, my boyfriend used to call me "good looking female" as a pet name. If he really referred to me just as female of course that would piss me off, but it was done teasingly and intimately because I know he knows my name.

Get it? If you know a woman's name use it, not "broad" unless you are teasing her and she knows it. It's just common decency...

I might wear the diva cup.

Either way, better than shoving those little daggers in my poon. :cry:

edit: This reminds me of a funny story. You'll probably think it's me but it's not it was my best childhood friend (Matthew knows who this is) and she once left a tampon in her vagina and forgot it was there. A few days later she remembered somehow (don't ask me how...) and went to find it but the string had gone up there too and she couldn't even reach the tampon I think it went up into her cervix when it was ripe, and then the cervix came down and closed up or something, around the tampon, so she couldn't reach it. She freaked for a few days while I told her over andover just go to the doctor. So she finally did. She laid on the examining table, he reached up in there with some sort of tampon-removal tool and out itcame with all sorts of blood, dead cells, black junk and other such things maybe some loose change.

So the moral of the story----- Don't be a fool wear a pad even in the pool.

LOL@!!

Nail polish is also known to cause birth defects... I don't wear it anymore. I'd rather stay as fertile as possible and be safe when it comes to my babies.

Shut the fuck up you dumb whore, you know like 8 bands.

I looked outside and found my retarded indoor cat Ginger hanging on the lounge cushion and my Odin came along and flopped down on it and chilled and rolled around and then ruined her peace by batting her in the head with his paw because he's a little jerk.

I love them.

Aren't my kitties cute??

No one cares about your fucking cats, Cara.