When are we going to start hating krampus?

When will we hate krampus?

• Total voters
Norsemaiden seemed like a whiny bitch.

If this was the slogans thread, I'd say:
Norsemaiden: Will to power.

Seriously, I remember seeing her once "disprove" something using a quote from Nietzsche as a scientific fact. At least she never left the Nietsche-worshiping circle jerk that was the Philosophy section. Actually, I guess it's still there, and maybe she is too?

Oh, and welcome back.

I kinda liked having Susperia around. At the time she was the only person who didn't hate me (or at least not out loud.)

*hates krampus itt*

jk

If this was the slogans thread, I'd say:
Norsemaiden: Will to power.

Seriously, I remember seeing her once "disprove" something using a quote from Nietzsche as a scientific fact. At least she never left the Nietsche-worshiping circle jerk that was the Philosophy section. Actually, I guess it's still there, and maybe she is too?

No, she doesn't post there anymore. She was fucking annoying though.

she was a former poster. extremely knowledgable about music. dodens took a liking to her. eventually we all began to get on her nerves and she descended into uh bitchdom.
Translation:

She was dodens with a vagina. dodens wanted her vagina. Nobody else wanted her vagina enough to tolerate her bitchiness. Eventually she left. Then she came back under another name, denied it, returned under her original name, and then left. dodens was heartbroken. He spiraled into depression and began popping pills. The story ends in murder-suicide.

Probably never, as she is essentially "one of the guys" (you know what I mean, krampus) and actually knows how to conduct herself as a "member of the forum" and not just a random bitch. In other words, she's cool.
Totally agree.

We don't hate Alina yet, but that's probably because she's pretty hot and she contributes some kickass photography from time to time.
:erk:
I really hope those are not the only reasons why I'm not hated yet!

I also like Meshuggah. :kickass:

Krampus is also pretty great. It's good to see someone with a clue come and join the forum and show how easy it is to be liked and respected if you've got y'know... a clue.

^^ Yeah she seems to actually go out of her way and is very respectful and funny too which is a hard task to pull off...much like my dog,I wish everyone was like that :kickass:

major lulz at Susperia.

Wasn't she the one who painted that fully detailed, life-like painting of one of the users on UM without his permission, in an almost stalker-like fashion?

:lol:

I'm sigging that Matt's response. BTW Alina I love you. And kramp is okay.

Ugh, just imagine if krampus and Susperia had existed in the same era and could co-hijack threads for several pages long chats about their anatomy. Half the forum would be losing their breakfast regularly.