WHEN can we see Katatonia Again...

Weathered said:
hm... i heard there will be a bigger tour in autumn...

Is this really true, a bigger tour in autumn?
That would be so great, because I´ll miss them now in May in Germany (i hate my job sometimes, can´t even get one day off at the moment) :mad:

Who knows, perhaps they are finally going to play in Munich in autumn, that would be so awesome :kickass:

[whining mode]

I will sooooo apreciate that, pleeeeeease, do something and come to this goddamnit city, we're more than just two dying-to-see-you fans.
Munich is not really the end of the world.. :erk:

[/whining mode]

Drynwhyl said:
[whining mode]

I will sooooo apreciate that, pleeeeeease, do something and come to this goddamnit city, we're more than just two dying-to-see-you fans.
Munich is not really the end of the world.. :erk:

[/whining mode]

oh yes, please please.....:erk:
You will like Munich, we have the greatest beer in the world. :lol:

Noro~ said:
If you got to beg them to visit Munich, what do I have to do, to get them to Magdeburg? 8[

:lol:

Well we are two girls from Munich, we have as I said the greatest beer in the world.....that is going to get hard for you and Magdeburg :p

ok so name me a good portugese beer and maybe i get a chance to drink it ;)

because...

...we have a restaurant here where you can pass a "beer diploma" by drinking 38 different sorts of beer from all over the world!!!!!!

wooooohoooo! :kickass: :kickass: :kickass:

emperium said:
Our beer is stornger than the german beer. :kickass:

Well, perhaps it is stronger but surely not better....and how comes that german (especially our bavarian) beer is so well-known all around the world and the portugese beer....never heard of any :guh:

So you see, we in Bavaria are very sensitive when it comes to this beer diskussion, we always defend our great beer :lol:

So I would say, Katatonia should definitely come to Munich, finally play live here and get some great beer :)

Weathered said:
ok so name me a good portugese beer and maybe i get a chance to drink it ;)

because...

...we have a restaurant here where you can pass a "beer diploma" by drinking 38 different sorts of beer from all over the world!!!!!!

wooooohoooo! :kickass: :kickass: :kickass:

You can try Super Bock or Sagres, two of the finest portuguese beers. If you like a soft beer try Super bock Abadia.

Please let me know if you like it

Until then ....

i demand new tour dates so i can properly plan my summer!!!
*fantasized abt Katatonia coming to Canada, and then Katatonia playing in Europe when shes there*