When is Lamentations DVD coming out in North America ? And will it come out ?

I don't think the date has been officially set for the North American release. The European release is November 24th. I'm guessing that the delay for the release is because of distribution, rather than production. Nonetheless, it should be out by the end of the year.

Acoustic set:

1) Windowpane
2) In My Time Of Need
3) Death Whispered A Lullaby
4) Closure
5) Hope Leaves
6) To Rid The Disease
7) Ending Credits
8) Harvest
9) Weakness

'Heavy' Set:

10) Master’s Apprentices
11) The Drapery Falls
12) Deliverance
13) The Leper Affinity
14) A Fair Judgement

The Documentary:

65 Minutes of the Making of Deliverance & Damnation

thats a really long delay for it to come out in the US. If I bought it from some random website at the november release date I would be afraid it is region encoded for Europe and won't work in United States dvd players...has anyone else thought of that possibilty?

just read some old posts, not that I dont trust you guys or anything but does anyone have any sources that say it is region free before I buy it?

I saw it as region free on play.com. Also the feb. release in the U.S. is probably due to them touring the U.S. in Feb or march. They will have something to promote on the tour.

Frost-Shatraug said:
It is region free. However it will initially be released in PAL format. North American electronics are on the NTSC format. This should mean that the DVD will play on an NTSC player, but not in color.

How do you know what format it will be released in? There's no information on what format it will be released in. If this is true i will be pissed and so will all the American's who preordered this dvd.

I use my modified Xbox as my all-region DVD player....Plays every region as well as NTSC and PAL.

If you're looking for a good region-free player, pick up an Xbox and have it modded..Then all you need is the DVDX software or one of the new MS dashboard hacks.

Great stuff.