when PAIN is touring

What about gear? All the amps, mixers, speakers , monitors etc. ? Do they tour with you? ))

that also depends on what kind of tour it is, if its a headline tour or support tour, if its a full show or not, if its a festival or regular show and so on. Impossible to answer.
But one thing is for sure, we don't use any amps! We have not been using any amps on stage since very early 2007. I use the Avid Eleven Rack and a Line 6 wireless system. That's it! Thats my entire backline!

Cool. Thanx. You have just answered on two my questions! Always wondered have you make this SOUND!
That is not much to tour around with. Hehe.

Hello!!! How long does it take to set up the stage? If you are playing in a smaller place like Röjmyr? Now a private question... I saw a picture of your parents on your blog... who on Earth gave you all that hair? ;) Do you have ancesters from another country like Spain or...

Well, i am half Austrian if that's what you mean?

The stage-set in a festival would take about an hour to make, including gear and backdrops/sidedrops. Then another hour to load everything. But it depends a lot on the festival, changeover timeslots, our crew and the festivals crew.