when the hell are usb3.0 interfaces coming out?

Intel has stifled USB adoption by forcing IHV's to get compliance testing done in their labs and not allowing them to have full spec info. They want Thunderbolt to dominate. A lot of companies are waiting to see which way the wind blows before they go one way or the other. External PCIe is the other option on the table, but everyone is still waiting for the PCISIG to finalize it.

i would like thunderbolt because thats one cable for multiple connections, monitor screen, pci, etc.

RME have proved USB2 is more than capable of running enough channels, and USB3 in backwards compatible. Add to that the fact that Thunderbolt to PCI-e adapters are now available for less than $150 I think USB3 is forgotten before it even got started.

@dale: you have a source on a PCIe t-bolt card?

I should have put Expresscard and not PCIe. sorry for the confusion.

http://www.prismsound.com/music_recording/studio_news.php?story=0259&src=RPDec11

When I saw they where being produced by Prism, I fully expected a price tag of about a grand as Prism make very very expensive pro gear. They also tested it with a FW800 card plugged into the express card slot and it worked fine, so Thunderbolt to expresscard/esata/fw800 are all now available.