When you were a little kid...

Tut Ankh Amon said:
is that some kind of metaphor for a weird sexual activity or something? :p

"hey baby... wanna go down with me on a mattress?" :p

and ocean, I did that too. Ive been scared of the stairs ever since i fell down them when i was 4 and was hospitalised. why did they have to put a damn hard as fuck metal radiator right at the bottom... grrrr... well, time to listen to some damn hard as fuck metal.

-=MetalheaD=- said:
"hey baby... wanna go down with me on a mattress?" :p

and ocean, I did that too. Ive been scared of the stairs ever since i fell down them when i was 4 and was hospitalised. why did they have to put a damn hard as fuck metal radiator right at the bottom... grrrr... well, time to listen to some damn hard as fuck metal.
hey I fell down the stairs at that age too... my nose got all fucked up and my teeth somehow got fucked up to.. . only thing still fucked up today is my nose :p

Serephidian: When I was in Grade 8, we went up to Ottawa/Montreal for a Grad trip for 4 days. I felt bad. I clogged up the toilet with my shit the first 2 nights. I also clogged up my friend Korinne's toilet, it overflowed.

With me, I could never be scared of stairs. My sister used to throw me down them, and no word of a lie, I'd get back up and go up and be like, "can we do it again??!!". I was such a weird little girl.

I had a totally normal childhood. No pretentions of ever being "weird" or "special". I done maths and english at a level two years above me though :lol: hell yes

Well, when i was about three feet tall, i used to climb on the table, yell "Mommy, look!", jump down and give my mother heart attacks on a daily basis.
When I was really young i often refused to eat. My mom said I even turned blue once. That really scared her.

when i was a little kid, i saw a horse fucking another one and i was saying to my mum: look! the horse is playing circus :lol:

My friend visited disneyland paris when he was around 5 and coming from a country town he had never seen a black person. A black lady exits the amusement arcade and he says, nice and loud "look mum, its a chocolate lady!" :lol:

btw...he was FIVE so it was hardly racist, incase anyone feels like saying something.

I don't remember ever doing that, but I do remember that Ninnu did it when she was younger, now she's old enough to wipe it herself :)

when i was little, i would finish up wouldnt wipe thou, yell for my mom nad we would wave by to the poopie. then i would sit back down and wipe. i was a fucked up child. i used to throw my friends lil bro in a suit case and push him down the stairs. we used to take exercising mats down the stairs too