Where are located the most beautiful women??

I

Ivo

I think in Chech Republic...
was last year on vacation and was amazed!!

was in estonia a few years ago and i was drooling, the russian girls are hit or miss, some are unbelievable, some are downright ugly as sin. Italian women have that you cant have me look, that makes them so damn sexy.

Originally posted by speed
was in estonia a few years ago and i was drooling, the russian girls are hit or miss, some are unbelievable, some are downright ugly as sin. Italian women have that you cant have me look, that makes them so damn sexy.
hm, small correction Estonia has nothing to do with Russia - only that they were in the USSR - I think that Estonian people are like skandinavian, am I right finnish guys?

Originally posted by Ivo
hm, small correction Estonia has nothing to do with Russia - only that they were in the USSR - I think that Estonian people are like skandinavian, am I right finnish guys?

wow, don't tell finnish people about russian, they kinda hate them :mad:

Please don't talk about Finnish women. I'll get angry again.... :( Anyway, girls here in Geece are very pretty although their character is kind of incompatible to mine. Czech women are indeed amazing and also Norwegian ones. Hopefully this summer I'll go to Sweden and I think I know what to expect.... :rolleyes: ;)

San Francisco Bay Area...there's tons of us hot ladies here! Can't guarantee they'll all be straight but still, tons of fine ladies here! We outnumber guys by at least 2 to 1!

definetly in Italy.
and the least ones are French and Greek.
last thing..maybe you won't believe me but in Finland most girls I've seen were overweighted and I was totally shocked about that. oh but they all had super boyfriends together with them..that was the 2nd shock for me