Where are we from?

Ok. ladies and alcoholics... I see that our crew is ready to kick ass!
Btw, lumitalvi, I have the same T-Short that you on pic with Peter.

Damn it, we cannot gather together!

For some ( undefined :lol: ) reason, I find Lumitalvi to be really hot :oops:

Ha-ha, whatever :p But thanks anyways.

Shamateur:
For some odd reason that particular t-shirt is VERY important to me!

And yes, so it seems that we´re quite spread around the globe. So getting together would have to be somewhere in the "middle", like maybe Germany.
But it would be damn hard to arrange. So this board will just have to do, don´t you agree?

..and now if you´ll excuse me, I´ll dig in to the latest Pain-interview I just got via mail in Inferno-mag.

Sweden sounds about right to me! But then again, thats light years away from me!!!:D

Sweden and for drinking i would go with JD aka Jack Daniels or beer i pretty much like any beer ^^

hhehehe fair enough, I HAD to see Europe at least once in my life anyway :kickass:

Is there any other lady than Lumi?
Cuz if she's alone we will look like a death metal version of the Smurfs :p 1 lady and 99 guys

Yea...Sweden would be great...I am planning to move there in years to come anyway... :)

P.s. for Shamateur, my second choice if moving to Sweden fails, is Russia,and that really is no kidding...I really like my country, we have anything here, sea, mountains, drinkable water, fresh air, not too many people,etc,etc and maybe it is the one of the best places to live, and it is pretty cheap for other European countrys but...I am adventurer...or maybe a fool..but...as I said in 4-5 years Sweden or Russia, here i come :)