Where are we from?

Finland. I've heard that Mr Tägtgren is spending more and more time in here.. I hope he will come to visit Petrax Studios again and perhaps spending some nights in my lovely home town Lahti as well. I would like to thank him in person for making me the person I am today. And perhaps kiss him on the cheek -C'mon, I'm a woman! ;)

Hi Riviera,
I fairly wish you to meet Peter Tagtgren in person. I had a great chance to meet him in person after the concert of Pain in Sofia on 25 of april this year..and he was lovely..Although he was really exhausted after the show, he had a talk with me and we made a photo together. I am so pleased of him.He was really polite and kind with us...so and the other members of Pain. I think he is a man of worth..it is my opinion..I would like to show you my picture with Peter, but i do not know how to do it..because i am new here :guh:

so, welcome to all the newcomers.
Costa Rica, Finland, Bulgaria, Italia...

thats great, diversity! Plus we really need some action around here!
I think when there will be an official update on the NB site about the incming new album, the place will really get on fire :D

This is fucking hilarious.. I have thought that I am the only one in this town who loves Hypocrisy. Surprise was enermous when I learnt last night that my neighbour is very fond of Hypocrisy as well. Oh my god, an attractive 23 old man who loves metal & Hypocrisy living in my building! And as a bonus, he thought that Depeche Mode is okay. I fell totally in love...! :loco:

This is fucking hilarious.. I have thought that I am the only one in this town who loves Hypocrisy. Surprise was enermous when I learnt last night that my neighbour is very fond of Hypocrisy as well. Oh my god, an attractive 23 old man who loves metal & Hypocrisy living in my building! And as a bonus, he thought that Depeche Mode is okay. I fell totally in love...! :loco:

Could i borrow him sometimes. You can get my fat neighbour instead - he does not like metal at all. (Uhh... that was not such a good publicity, was it?) - Btw, i understand your happyness - I also want a metal neighbour :headbang:

so, welcome to all the newcomers.
Costa Rica, Finland, Bulgaria, Italia...

thats great, diversity! Plus we really need some action around here!
I think when there will be an official update on the NB site about the incming new album, the place will really get on fire

thanks man :worship::worship: