Where are we from?

cmon guys Im just kidding everybody is entitled to an opinion.
But I hope everyone who says that C-C is no longer good has at least listened to KILL, I can understand how Gore obsessed and Wretched Spawn can be considered MEH but KILL.

I mean...it KILLS

litterally :heh:

oh and its always nice to see Sham trying to plug the new expressions he learns :saint:

Centinex?
Sounds like something you would take to cure the cold or something like that
I dont know that band
edit : I see they have a rather impressive discog, might try it soon

new tat! (in progress)

IMG00031.jpg

IMG00030.jpg

Holy shit , that is one rancid lookin toilet Super XD

I kid i kid....

Anyways, that is one good job on that tatt. How many hours was that on the pain bench ? :O

the plot?
its about 2 cops, on a mission.
during this mission, one of em goes down, between life and death, the other one goes nuts and decides to take hostages.
He kills a kitten and then starts to be remorseful, then the whole climax builds up and up until it reaches a point where boobs start to appear out of everywhere for the pleasure of the bored audience....

:D

its a zombie arm, you can see bones, pus, ripped flesh, stuff like that.

Finnaly got my new amp , whoohoo!!!

267588.jpg

# Crate 10" speaker
# 25W RMS
# Chromatic tuner
# Distortion channel with gain, shape, and level
# Clean channel with level, 4-band EQ, and an octave switch with level
# Limiter
# Headphone jack
# RCA CD input

Specs for the other guitar/bass head! ^^
Only 140,00€EUR ....there are some good things about this ressecion i tell you ....

well ok there you go if you need a full explication thingy.

1-I wanted a FULLSLEEVE, which mean all of the arm, covered at at least 90%, you CANNOT do that with logos, you need textures, unless you want a carpet full of logos on your arm.

2- you havent seen what it represented in the first place, few people do, not that its not well done, but most of the people usually cannot see what a full sleeve represents. One of my boss saw fruits and grappes on my arm..??? People dont see a zombie arm, they see a huge tattoo. It would have been the same with logos

3- I know the mentality of the people for which I work. I will have to hide it sometimes, in reunions and stuff like that, and it would have been the same even if I add an angel arm or something as gay. So I deicided to go for something as trash and killer as I wanted, because in the end, it would make no diff.

and as far as Im concerned, I dont have to actually hide it when Im in my office, so its all good here!

Finland. I've heard that Mr Tägtgren is spending more and more time in here.. I hope he will come to visit Petrax Studios again and perhaps spending some nights in my lovely home town Lahti as well. I would like to thank him in person for making me the person I am today. And perhaps kiss him on the cheek -C'mon, I'm a woman! ;)