Where are ya?

No, i am not. I've been murdered by Jonny D, and i'm speaking to you from beyond the grave. ooooooooooooo...........By the way, did you know Jesus has a mohawk!?

Wicked Child said:
No, i am not. I've been murdered by Jonny D, and i'm speaking to you from beyond the grave. ooooooooooooo...........By the way, did you know Jesus has a mohawk!?

:lol: :lol:

Wicked Child said:

I was in hiding because I Murdered Wicked, No matter what I do I just cant kill the lil fucker :loco:

I suppose I'm an irregular, since my posting doesn't count :bah:

Always ignored by the world...

O tempora, o mores!:cry:

JonnyD said:
I was in hiding because I Murdered Wicked, No matter what I do I just cant kill the lil fucker :loco:
That's because....i'm not human. I'm from the planet Norgulac in the Andromeda galaxy. I have been sent from my home planet to study and research you people, to see if you should live or die. You will all die on June 6th, 2006.

Weak, pathetic Humans.

Wicked Child said:
That's because....i'm not human. I'm from the planet Norgulac in the Andromeda galaxy. I have been sent from my home planet to study and research you people, to see if you should live or die. You will all die on June 6th, 2006.

Weak, pathetic Humans.

Ya know we've been going through this for hundreds of years you should just give up this race of humans atleast the ones who believe in Metal will never let you destroy them they will fight untill you are dead give up now wicked one or face the consiquences!