Where are ya?

AngelWitch73 said:
I´m still around when the damn board functions properly. I have no idea why it freezes up. I even tried to access it on my husband´s computer and it does the same thing. Weird.

Some days it's really slow for me also. I just wait a couple of minutes and try again, usually works.

Greeno said:
Some days it's really slow for me also. I just wait a couple of minutes and try again, usually works.
I´ve tried coming back in a few minutes or hitting "refresh" but it doesn´t seem to work. Patience is certainly something I need to work on when it comes to being online. :cool:

JonnyD said:
Ya know we've been going through this for hundreds of years you should just give up this race of humans atleast the ones who believe in Metal will never let you destroy them they will fight untill you are dead give up now wicked one or face the consiquences!
Never! You'll all feel the wrath of our DEATH STAR!!!!..........it was ours first, Star Wars stole it from us! We've been trying to sue.

Wicked Child said:
Never! You'll all feel the wrath of our DEATH STAR!!!!..........it was ours first, Star Wars stole it from us! We've been trying to sue.

lol that just kinda trails off into nowhere dont ya think buddy? hahaha

anyways

Never! Star Wars had the patent long before the "Brownpaperbagian" republic now run along little one befor you get hurt! :loco:

Metal Dog said:
I'm back. Had a little computer trouble but sorted now. I don't know if you all class me as regular but I check in nearly every day even if I don't post so I'll just class myself as regular and stop rambling.....
You are a regular. I suffer from CRS (can't remember shit) and I know who you are. >:p~

Bryant

Bryant said:
You are a regular. I suffer from CRS (can't remember shit) and I know who you are. >:p~

Bryant

Dude!! I totally have that same disease. The older I get the worse it gets.

where am i?what am i doing here?
for metal dog-it seems we're all pretty much regulars to be honest.i havnt seen that many names pop up lately and stay,just us boys(including you fella!)
btw,on that note wheres the sarge-i know he was having woman trouble a while ago-which of us dont at some time!but i havnt seen him much either.
saying that,i've not been on the board a great deal lately myself.

I'm 5'5", so that makes me small not regular, isn't it?
25.gif

Wicked Child said:
That's because....i'm not human. I'm from the planet Norgulac in the Andromeda galaxy. I have been sent from my home planet to study and research you people, to see if you should live or die. You will all die on June 6th, 2006.

Weak, pathetic Humans.

what about my sword? will it be able to kill a norgulacling? you must know, if so admit it with honor against this beastman commander, that reminds me, I took on bryants challenge, but I guess that was over with quick.

The saYer said:
what about my sword? will it be able to kill a norgulacling? you must know, if so admit it with honor against this beastman commander, that reminds me, I took on bryants challenge, but I guess that was over with quick.
s-words? What are these "s-words" you speak of? We have super duper mega ultra rays. Are they like super duper mega ultra rays?

baldyboy said:
where am i?what am i doing here?
for metal dog-it seems we're all pretty much regulars to be honest.i havnt seen that many names pop up lately and stay,just us boys(including you fella!)
btw,on that note wheres the sarge-i know he was having woman trouble a while ago-which of us dont at some time!but i havnt seen him much either.
saying that,i've not been on the board a great deal lately myself.

hahahaha Sarge is always having women trouble it seems he even quoted me saying "....She was just trying to cause trouble, shes a chick that what they do...." lol As for Metal Dog shes not a Fella lol shes a chick and a damn fiesty one at times I might say shes new but shes been regular(Must be all the Metamucial) and yep I'm here constantly I know everything that goes on pretty much lol I could document happenings in here for the past 2 years lol Cept for that whole silverhaze thing with sixx I somehow completely missed that :loco: ..... in conclusion ..... I have no life :D

I'm back from a cool week end at an old school german festival, seems like there are lots of new posts to read now eheh

You guys are even enthusiasts during week ends :D :Smokin:

JonnyD said:
hahahaha Sarge is always having women trouble it seems he even quoted me saying "....She was just trying to cause trouble, shes a chick that what they do...." lol As for Metal Dog shes not a Fella lol shes a chick and a damn fiesty one at times I might say shes new but shes been regular(Must be all the Metamucial) and yep I'm here constantly I know everything that goes on pretty much lol I could document happenings in here for the past 2 years lol Cept for that whole silverhaze thing with sixx I somehow completely missed that :loco: ..... in conclusion ..... I have no life :D

you been on this board 2 years jonnyd?!thats cool.
i'd say that was a pretty good life.posting with you boys is one of the more enjoyable parts of mine.better than changing nappies! :D

metal dog,sorry for callin you a fella,didnt know,hope no offence taken-its a little difficult to see you from here!! :wave: