Hey.............

I drop by quite often :) Have a look around...read a little...maybe post, maybe not :)

Yeah no much movement, but I've always found at least one thread to post.

On the other hand I've been very busy:

a) having lot of sex with multiple girls

b) writing my thesis

Which one will be? :confused:

School has taken much of my time, particularly my Radio 130 class. I really use much of my free time over there, to squeeze in as many studio hours as possible. Other times, it's friends, and sleep.

baldyboy said:
the one i havnt seen at all on the board lately is the sarge....anyone know where he's gone?

I was wondering about him also, no posts from him in a while.

baldyboy said:
the one i havnt seen at all on the board lately is the sarge....anyone know where he's gone?

I have been in contact with him, He Recently broke up with another woman so hes been abit bummed, but to combat that he has been going out alot so thats why nobodies seen him, He'd rather go and Hang out than sit at home and feel depressed

Thats the Sarge Report!

thats fair enough i guess.hope he posts soon,just so we can say hi.
shockingly enough,posting with you boys does cheer me up when i'm fed up sometimes!
anyhow,he's in the right place to go out and get hammered and forget about everything.if theres one thing you can do lots of in germany,its drink strong beer!

I would like to appologize for my extended absence. I have been busy trying to set the world record for deaths by heroin overdose. Believe it or not, it is very time consuming, at least I think it was. Anyway, I am up to o.d. #27! :puke: Hey, if you can't be a rock star, it doesn't mean you can't live like one! Just kidding, don't do drugs. Drugs are baaaaadddddd. o_O