Where Are You Seeing Bodom?

The Anaheim HOB closes later, so the sets are longer, but it's in Downtown Disney, so the security people are huge bitches. I saw Opeth there, and some girl got a concussion in the pit. After the concert, she was sitting outside with her boyfriend and the security/medic people thought she was high, like she had taken acid or something. They also kicked everyone out right after the show, so no autographs. The didn't even let people decompress outside for a bit, everyone had to leave right away.

Wiggles said:
The Anaheim HOB closes later, so the sets are longer, but it's in Downtown Disney, so the security people are huge bitches. I saw Opeth there, and some girl got a concussion in the pit. After the concert, she was sitting outside with her boyfriend and the security/medic people thought she was high, like she had taken acid or something. They also kicked everyone out right after the show, so no autographs. The didn't even let people decompress outside for a bit, everyone had to leave right away.

Thats lame. Those security people suck.

COBSteele02 said:
Thats lame. Those security people suck.

Fuck dude, you wouldnt believe what happened to me at Opeth at the 9:30 club in dc. i was with 3 of my friends and literally 2 fucking minutes before opeth came on, my friend tossed a plastic cup off the the balcony into the trash can below and the club security threw all fucking 4 of us out. i was so amazingly pissed off, i had been waiting 2 fucking months for that show.

Philadelphia
Who Else?
I Have No Metal Friends.

Hey! Thats Not Fair. It Won't Let Me Post In All Caps. Oh Well, I Suppose It Is For The Best.

gregofbodom said:
Fuck dude, you wouldnt believe what happened to me at Opeth at the 9:30 club in dc. i was with 3 of my friends and literally 2 fucking minutes before opeth came on, my friend tossed a plastic cup off the the balcony into the trash can below and the club security threw all fucking 4 of us out. i was so amazingly pissed off, i had been waiting 2 fucking months for that show.

Those pricks wouldn't take me alive.

:lol:

That sucks man really that is just fucking ignorant of them to do something like that.

Man im totally jealous, i get to see COB at the very end of their tour when they are all tired and worn out and just wanna get the hell out of america. Lucky bastards you all are.