Where do u guys/girls come from?

Robbenklopper

New Metal Member
Apr 6, 2004
Bremen, GER
Hi,

I'm new here and would like to know where u all come from and how u got to this Bloodbath Forum.

To me:
I come from Germany and first heard of Blodbath last year @ the Wacken:Open:Air here in Germany. Some guys at the campinggound heard the Resurrection Through Carnage all day long... It was cool...

I'm from Toronto, in Canada.
I heard of Bloodbath first because of Mikael Akerfeldt's involvement in the band. I grew to love them almost as much as I love Opeth, and then got into Dan's stuff as well as Blakkheim and Jonas' work with Katatonia and their sideprojects. Now I love it all! These four guys are pretty amazing. It's too bad Mike's no longer in the band :(

I found this forum when I was looking at the Katatonia forum one day.

I'm from Canada, New-Brunwick and I first heard of Bloodbath from a friend in September. I also saw RTC as a featured item on amazon.ca when I was looking at opeth & edge of sanity Cd's.

im from san diego california, i was at the opeth forum. i made a thread that read: whats your favorite bloodbath song? and some one posted a link to this baord with only 3 threads

Hailing from south of Asheville, North Carolina. I stumbled across this forum, can't remember exactly the specifics of it.

I'm sure this forum would get a lot more traffic if it was it's own entity and not just a sub-forum.

Stockholm Sweden

Heard about bloodbath on the UM Opeth forum I think. Also read a review in aftonbladet, a swedish daily-newszine. I'm a big fan of Edge of Sanity (and other swanö projects), Katatonia and Opeth, so bloodbath consist of nice fellas (allthough mike has left, welly, I think it will be good anyway, he didn't really put an effort in keeping bloodbath going, didnt wanna play live etc.)

Los Angeles, California (actually, right outside called San Pedro)

Heard about them through the involvement of Mikael Akerfeldt and it basically got me into Death metal. Found this board after hanging around the Nevermore board

I'm from Dallas, Texas. I got into Bloodbath when I heard Mikael first became involved in it and I wanted to get my grubby little hands on the newest Mikael project :Spin: I found the forum via the Katatonia board.

New York, New York.
Got into them because of Akerfeldt's involvement, got addicted because of Swano's.

Pharr( :err: ),Texas

I think it was a thread on the Opeth message board,I was already into EOS,and Katatonia for their riffing styles and with mikael at the vox helm,I figured it was a no brainer to pick up the LP, truly awesome band.