Where do u guys/girls come from?

bah, if i only knew - born in Bulgaria, grown up in Russia, studying in Germany now.. and going to Sweden soon (for a while).

got into Bloodbath after reading an interview with Mikael a time a go, he was telling about the evening when they (Mike, Jonas, Anders and Dan Swanö) came up with the idea to make some old stuff just for the fun of it.

It took you a song? Hell, All it took me was the mention that Akerfeldt, Nystrom, Renske, and Swano formed a band. That's all you need to know to know that they rule.

Stockholm, Sweden

I figured anything with Mikael Åkerfeldt and Jonas Renkse is good, and I checked them out. It's kind of an all-star line-up, at least for the 'Ressurection through carnage' album.

Edmonton Canada, i found Bloodbath on the Century Media site in the band section, listened to the song "Breeding Death" (first bloodbath song i listened to) and i was like hell yea this owns, i found this board shortly after it was opened from the Bloodbath site.

Tucson, Arizona(U.S.) here(Fuckin Hell on Earth). Heard of Bloodbath through a streaming black metal site with Buried by the Dead. Found out it was Mikael from Opeth through my own collaboration. I could tell his voice apart from just about any cuz I can imitate it almost to perfection. Bloodbath is probably one of the few Death Metal bands I'd ever deem worthy of listening to. Probably because it's more BM style than anything else and heavy as fuck through most of RTC.

unknown said:
there's a place called Dickinson, Texas

DickInSon
That's actually where that name came from believe it or not. Names were very literal when they were construed. If that was my last name, I'd kill my parents and wipe the walls with their fuckin blood then I'd blast myself with a double barrel. The fact alone that ancestors of the Dickinson name at some point in time had a member who stuck his dick in one of his son's orifices makes the family name a tell tale sign of doom for any male member. A destiny to be an incestuous faggot that gets groped by daddy every now and then has to be one hell of a reason to just fuckin stab yourself. LoL.

israel
i've heard their music once in my friend house and told him how strange is the sound and i said to myself i have to buy this cd and so i did