Where do you keep all your cd's/tapes/records?

Wound

May 9, 2002
Visit site
I ran out of room today in my shelves. I have to re-arrange my room just to keep my cd's fairly organized :( . What do do you do?:erk:

:wave:

Ive switched between my 120 cd organizer booklet and a shelf more times than I can count...right now all my cds are in a booklet which works pretty well. When they were on a shelf I got lazy and the cds would just pile up...

Final_Vision said:
Ive switched between my 120 cd organizer booklet and a shelf more times than I can count...right now all my cds are in a booklet which works pretty well. When they were on a shelf I got lazy and the cds would just pile up...

What about the cases? do you throw them away? :yell:

hehe... My bookshelf is turned into a cdshelf right now, and it works fine... so I think I'll keep it that way ;)

Johanna said:
hehe... My bookshelf is turned into a cdshelf right now, and it works fine... so I think I'll keep it that way ;)
me too :)

but still i've run out of place cos i need to store my books somewhere, after all :-/ now i really need to buy an additional cd-rack.

I just keep all mine in a cd booklet. Once i get 'em i just put them on my computer and if i want to listen to them in the car or something.. i just make an mp3 cd.

ShadowsKsE said:
I just keep all mine in a cd booklet. Once i get 'em i just put them on my computer and if i want to listen to them in the car or something.. i just make an mp3 cd.

yeah man thats like what i do, i always listen to my music on te computer and just keep my fav. CD's in my car, which is off the road needing repairs :bah:

Wound said:
What about the cases? do you throw them away? :yell:

nope stack in my closet on a shelf :)

I thought about a CD tower but I dont really have room for a big thing that holds 180 cds :zombie:

mine are spiit into american and non american stuff..ive been board lately. the cases are at my house while the cds i carry with me to work and piss off all the people there :devil:

flaminfetus said:
mine are spiit into american and non american stuff..ive been board lately. the cases are at my house while the cds i carry with me to work and piss off all the people there :devil:

Good man :D