where do you live?

I live in Nieuwegein, Holland. But I come from Šid, Serbia. Šid is in the region Srem in the province Vojvodina. Vojvodina is pretty flat, but we got some hills and a very nice nature.
frusgornebo4.jpg

I am from Oslo in Norway. I really like folky metal from my country and Sweden. But I dont like the cold weather at all. Ok, right now it is ok outside with 17 degrees, but the winter is too fucking cold and painful. I am really tired of it.

If I had the oppurtunity, I would have moved to a warmer country like Germany, Spain, Australia etc.

I live i Skellefteå, Sweden. :]

It looks like this almost everywhere:
1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

:ill:

i live in italy and here is fucking hot.... who wants to make a change ????? eismalsott, do you ????

to Bon:
dov'è che abiti??? (ma è un lago vero quella cosa luminosa... non neve.. xche non si riesce a vedere molto bene!!!)
qua oggi sono 26 gradi e la gente sta andando in massa al mare.... che strarompimento di palle!!!!

lefay82 said:
to Bon:
dov'è che abiti??? (ma è un lago vero quella cosa luminosa... non neve.. xche non si riesce a vedere molto bene!!!)
qua oggi sono 26 gradi e la gente sta andando in massa al mare.... che strarompimento di palle!!!!
E' il lago di Como..vivo in Valtellina, nord della Lombardia, proprio sotto la Svizzera. Tu?
Cmq anche qui fa caldo però almeno c'è un filo d'aria..
Cheers!

aspe' ti rispondo in privato altrimenti qua ci tirano dietro qualcosa se gli intasiamo il forum in italiano!!!!!

rammpeth said:
are you really black? no offense meant at all of course, its just that youd be the first black person i know who likes metal.

None taken. Yes, I am really black. But if you want to get technical, I'm English/Spanish/African/East Indian. Of course I'm predominantly black. I know that blacks that listen to and appreciate metal are not too common out there. Glad to know that I'm your first "black" metal person to meet. :headbang:

Bondi, my home:

Part of the 1km concourse around Bondi Beach
Rollerbladers, dogs, power-chicks with their iPods on full blast, Japanese tourists in suits on a boiling hot day, you're always bound to see something. For me, it's just a great excuse to throw on the earphones and blast some Burzum or Bach.

walkway_at_bondi.jpg

A typical Bondi sunset
The beach faces the east, so the sun sets behind Bondi. You'll be surprised at just how many people decide to stick around the water.

sunset_over_bondi.jpg

A typical Bondi evening
People have returned from work, and whether in groups or alone, everyone heads to the sea. It's a great way to detox the days work.

bondi_typical_evening.jpg

I never get sick of watching surfers
If I get over my fear of depths, I'll do it someday too. The waves were thick this evening, and the surfers lapped it up.

surfers_at_bondi.jpg

To the south of Bondi
... lies Tamarama (centre in pic) and then Bronte (left in pic). Both are smaller than Bondi, Tamarama also is known as Glam-arama (guess why) and Bronte is more family orientated. PS: Tamarama is also the most dangerous beach in Australia - the rip is a shocker and can shoot you out to sea in no time at all.

tamarama_and_bronte_typical_sunset.jpg

Along the cliffs from Bondi, down to Bronte is a cliff-walk. Fantastic views above the sea all the way, beware of joggers! Awesome in the early morning, and early evening. You never know who you'll bump into, especially on a Sunday as it can get packed with people, iPods, barking dogs and screaming kids.

walk_from_bondi_to_bronte.jpg

So amidst the doom of many of the things in life, things such as the above are what makes it worth being around and sticking things out. They provide my energy, my fun, my relaxation.

rammpeth said:
are you really black? no offense meant at all of course, its just that youd be the first black person i know who likes metal.

Well he may be a man of colour, but hes not the only one here who is :)

I'm full blooded Indian, although I was born in London.

*gulp* an old pic of me (approx 2 yrs old) is here, my hair's longer now:
http://www.esreality.com/files/images/2005/33100-CIMG0486.jpg

Its funny you imply that because he's non-Caucasian, its a surprise he likes Metal because people give me the same reaction, they assume I like RnB or some of that pathetic type of music... Some metalheads even get confused when they see me trotting about in an Enslaved shirt... you can see it on their faces, its quite funny.

Give me some Tåke anyday!

I live in Montreal, in the province of Quebec, in Canada. I'm a proud man of the north :D

here are a few pics of my homeland

Château Frontenac in Quebec City
0042_800.jpg

Nighttime view of Montreal
1316_800.jpg

North of Montreal, a region called Laurentides, mostly wilderness
laurentides.jpg

The Torngat Mountains, in the far north
adw.sized.jpg

Here you have the Montreal Olympic Stadium, a big useless mammoth that took us 30 years to pay for. Its still impressive though lol
cult2.jpg

Thats an inuit totem. Inuits are the native american indians of the arctic regions of Quebec and Canada.
inuksuk.jpg

Thats a ravine on Anticosti island. The big island where the St-Laurent river drops in the gulf and then the ocean
Anticosti07.jpg

XxNecroNegroxX said:
None taken. Yes, I am really black. But if you want to get technical, I'm English/Spanish/African/East Indian. Of course I'm predominantly black. I know that blacks that listen to and appreciate metal are not too common out there. Glad to know that I'm your first "black" metal person to meet. :headbang:

Ah...you didnt know Brasil
:)