Where my Audiophiles at? Headphones, speakers, whatever.

That's definitely how to do it. I drive so much that it's really the best time for me to enjoy some kickass tunes. I was gonna put in like a 1K sound system in my car but I got sidetracked. My default system is crap.

I've been using these for the past few years, nothing special ...

CIMG2552_zpsec093b36.jpg

V-Moda Crossfade LPs, a pair of old Sony MDR-V150's ... which are still one of my personal favorites, and some cheap ass skull candy in-ear headphones that get the job done when i'm on the move.

I use some shitty samsung earphones occasionally, but only really because I'm not getting premium in ear phones without a lifetime warranty and the warranty locked in my cabinet. I've had too many relatively expensive earphones break in less than a year with my recollection of where I even got them long gone.

I have Sony 7506s. Love them. Maybe when I make more $$$ I'll consider something fancier.

Right now I have in ear skull candy. The sound is really good, but they break really easily. Need to invest in good earbuds because can't go over the heads because of my glasses.

Beyerdynamics DT 770

5041_l.jpg

I use these babies for everything at home. Got them originally for producing music, but I now use them for anything that doesn't require me to step outside the house because they are humongous. They are super comfortable, but they are closed headphones so expect to be deaf to your surroundings while wearing them.

My parents just ordered me a set of these as a late birthday present. Pretty stoked.

What's a good mobile pair that stay in ear pretty well and can really take a beating? I use mine for about four hours straight of heavy lifting, bending over, tugging on them. etc. Etc. at my job. I've really found I prefer the buds, outside noise cancellation is imperative and bands tend to fall off my head.

Rock in cheap skulls as usual right now, purely because I've learned they can take a beating. Lasting longer than this 60 dollar pair of Bose's I think it was. I'm willing to drop 80 for a pair that can handle a factory environment, stay on my fuckin head, and deliver top notch sound.

Good product. If that's your price area, I suggest the Xiaomi Pistons. They're like $20 on Amazon and are really well regarded.