Where to buy For The Revolution

cholo11

WuW
Oct 13, 2007
Mexico
Well, I wan't to ask where I could buy this album in the U.S.
Like in what stores it will be on sale and in which state are these located.
I'd really appreciate your help, I'm very excited with the release of this album and wish to get it as soon as possible, thanks.

I can't be sure, because i'm not the record company, but I highly doubt it will be available in US retail in any major stores, you can pre-order it online off of kalmah.com, and amazon.com when it comes out, but that's all I can think of.

Yeah i want to know where to get it in UK since i very much doubt it will be in "normal" shops and its even listed yet on amazon.co.uk so am worried. I also don't like to order CDs from overseas since I have had bad experience with it.

:D like superman (or like bicycle repair man-for MP fans) mysterious "Kalmah user" appears in just right moment to save their fans from suffering! <3

I bought Swampsong at Best Buy or Borders, can't remember which, a couple of years ago. Also, Century Media will be carrying it when it's released.

I bought Swampsong at Best Buy or Borders, can't remember which, a couple of years ago. Also, Century Media will be carrying it when it's released.

Yea, you can get lucky, and find a copy of a Kalmah album or two over here in the states, but it's so rare, that'd i'd probably freak out right in the middle of the store, and I already own all the albums:lol:

I'd make some random kid wearing a slipknot shirt buy it:p