Where to buy Phantom's Opera /w MJR?

raythetse

Where am I?
Jun 17, 2005
Phantom's Opera's self-titled album with Romeo on guitars: I had ordered this album off of Amazon.com about three months ago, and yesterday they told me their supplier could no longer get it for them... does anyone know where I can buy this album at a reasonable price?

not on those sites... the only place i've found it, it was going for $42... wtf...

anyone else know where I should look for it?

Honestly, and i only say this because it's long out of print and very hard to find, it might not be a bad idea to d/l a track or two to see if it's worth picking up. A lot of the time some of these things aren't necessarily as good of quality. I don't say this as an insult to romeo, i'm saying it seriously... it's probably gonna cost a few bucks. I do that whenever i think about buying an OOP disc, just to make sure it's really worth the cash.

Honestly, and i only say this because it's long out of print and very hard to find, it might not be a bad idea to d/l a track or two to see if it's worth picking up. A lot of the time some of these things aren't necessarily as good of quality. I don't say this as an insult to romeo, i'm saying it seriously... it's probably gonna cost a few bucks. I do that whenever i think about buying an OOP disc, just to make sure it's really worth the cash.

I did listen to some of the clips from the bands website actually, i thought it soundd worthy of checking out, just not for $42 for the one album...