Trying to buy Opeth records in Sweden - harder than you might think!

RiffBoy said:
Aha, you asked them? How many copies?! :)

Thanks for your interest, Stilgar and Larsson. Let's hope all swedes on this forum has got their complete Opeth collection soon.

Does anyone of you know where to buy Lamentations in Stockholm at a fair prics? (Now that I soon have all cd's I just as well ought to buy the dvd!!)
I didn't ask how many, sorry. :( I've tried to find Lamentations myself with no luck. :(

Stilgar said:
I didn't ask how many, sorry. :(

No worries, Stilgar! I went there this morning, just after they opened, and got my copy of DAMNATION. At a good price as well...

Then I went to JAM and bought me a brand new bass guitar!
This has been a good day!
:heh:

OpethNZ said:
you could always just get someone on this forum to buy things in the US for you then send it to you

Thanks, great idea! But who? Do you know some trustworthy persons here?!
:)

anywhere ive looked ive only seen the blackwater park re-issue with the black booklet , so i ordered the original off ebay for $10 and when i got it i was like..cool lol but then i was going through the booklet and in the centerfold....its fucking autographed...so the guy i baught it off of must be kicking himself lol

Ok, Yes I'm still waiting for BWP that I ordered from Amazon.com.

I guess it is the one with the black cover. But will there be there a booklet with the beautiful picture from the original inside the black slipcase?

Stilgar said:
I'm glad. :)

You're welcome - 'cause it was all thanks to you that I got it!

Btw - did you see the beautiful BWP tour t-shirts - that they sold for SEK 220?! M & L sized... I needed an XL so I couldn't get one... :-(

RiffBoy said:
You're welcome - 'cause it was all thanks to you that I got it!

Btw - did you see the beautiful BWP tour t-shirts - that they sold for SEK 220?! M & L sized... I needed an XL so I couldn't get one... :-(
Yeah. I saw them (and 250 for the longsleeve). Very nice. I have things to do in Gamla Stan next week, so I think I'll get one (M or L for me)... I just have to decide if I need a t-shirt or a longsleeve more.

biggsy said:
mmm whatever you do, dont ebay it. i bought 4 cds from ebay, $15AUS each and never got them. id definitely go with someone on this forum.
i buy a ton of shit off ebay, most recently an expensive watch, and blackwater park, both came promptly..and the guy that i got bwp off of is from spain and doesnt speak english lol and i still got it within a week

At Last!!!

I have now got all 7 cd's... It has been more than two and a half months since I ordered them for the first time. (I can now relax and "leave" this thread, that I started in January!)

Today I got BWP (2cd edition) in the mail from Amazon.com. (I found Damnation a couple of days ago at a local - very small - shop; thanks to a tip from our forum friend Stilgar!)

I am now a proud owner of the 7 first Opeth cd's. And I will buy GR when it is re-released later this year (want all of the extras on it!).

Cheers to you, all Opethians, who's been following my ordeals in this thread! :)

RiffBoy said:
At Last!!!

I have now got all 7 cd's... It has been more than two and a half months since I ordered them for the first time. (I can now relax and "leave" this thread, that I started in January!)

Today I got BWP (2cd edition) in the mail from Amazon.com. (I found Damnation a couple of days ago at a local - very small - shop; thanks to a tip from our forum friend Stilgar!)

I am now a proud owner of the 7 first Opeth cd's. And I will buy GR when it is re-released later this year (want all of the extras on it!).

Cheers to you, all Opethians, who's been following my ordeals in this thread! :)

Konstigt, jag har köpt alla mina plattor på sound pollution. Har inte haft några problem med att hitta dem. Tur att du kunde hitta alla. :)

Mind of Winter said:
Konstigt, jag har köpt alla mina plattor på sound pollution. Har inte haft några problem med att hitta dem. Tur att du kunde hitta alla. :)

So when was that? I was there last week. They only had two. The Sound Pollution guy said that the other cds were out of "print" and "impossible" to get (in Sweden).