where to get the cheapest Krank Rev Jr or Orange Tiny Terror

jangoux

May 9, 2006
So, my sister-in-law's husband is coming back from the US and I am asking him to bring one of those amps for me. However, the dollar is very expensive here in Brazil due to this economical crisis and money is short. Where can I get one of those the cheapest ? I've seen the Krank Rev Jr. for 549 new and the TT about the same...

Ivan

One store online had the TT for a really nice price after you put it in the cart. Crap, I forget where it was and I'm at work.

-Joe

Beyond Eleven ?

I'd really prefer the Krank, due to the channel switching possibilites for live usage, but since money is an issue, the TT would be awesome for the studio.

i just got the rev jr non pro for 484 from music123.com i was going to wait on the pro but it's just for my studio.

However, the dollar is very expensive here in Brazil due to this economical crisis and money is short.

I´m glad i got my krank Rev Jr before the Crisis, the Dollar is getting expensive day by day here too, it sucks, now i can´t buy the 6505 i wanted for christmas. :(

Hope you get it cheap Ivan.

colonel kurtz, here where ? :lol:

480-something is a great price for both amps. Now more confusion to my head ehehe

Well, i just hope the world economy crisis takes a break for 5 days after I sell my Delta 1010. One dollar was worth R$1,50 a month ago, R$2,10 three days ago, and R$2,36 today. If it drops below 2,10 for a few days, then it's all gold :headbang: