Where would you like to see Angel Dust live?

well. i guess the answer is obvious. in athens (=in the home city of everyone here). where else? unless i missunderstood your question.

Actually I would like to have them here in my living room, but unfortunately my landlady wouldn't be pleased with it and I guess my neighbours too!!!

Yeah , you got the question right, but it could be someone finds a cooler place then only in my hometown thing! :)

i don't like festivals very much, because it usually means not much time 4 each group. i would like to see AD performing in athens, lycabetous preferably, as headliners. the only time i got the chance to see them was in thessaloniki and the next day in athens, but didn't enjoy the since they were supporting nevermore.

hi silke!!! this is John....I know my way around here now:) :) well being one who has seen angel dust 3 times in the states I feel lucky...the one place I would love to see angel dust play would be the super bowl.......:D what do you think??

Originally posted by 13th angel
if you like black rain and let me live then I recommend that you buy all their cds...otherwise you'll be missing out on some kick ass music!!!! what are you waiting for??? L.O.L:confused: :D

haha well I don't have the kind of money to just buy all the cds right away! Wanna lend me some cash? :lol: