Which Album are You Most Excited to See Amon Amarth Perform at Bloodshed Over Bochum?

Which album are you most excited to see Amon Amarth perform live?

• Total voters

Lugnut

Jun 24, 2008
Just curious which album people are most psyched about seeing AA play at Bloodshed Over Bochum. Sound Off!! :kickass:

actually vs the world... some very cool Songs on this one...on the other records, too but this is my most liked.
actually I have to say that I like the newer ones more than the old ones. or let me say, I like the Production of the new ones more. the Songs are always great.

They already play almost everything off versus. Once Sent for sure. Once Sent From The Golden Hall, The Dragon's Flight Across The Waves, Amon Amarth, and Without Fear are amazing songs that get no love live.

They already play almost everything off versus. Once Sent for sure. Once Sent From The Golden Hall, The Dragon's Flight Across The Waves, Amon Amarth, and Without Fear are amazing songs that get no love live.

I would have to agree, Without Fear is rarely mentioned, but I find myself listening to it more and more lately. Of course since I decided to go to Bochum AA is all I have been listening to.
Ok, I lied...still listening to a lot of Bloodbath and Megadeth.

I would like to see them play Once Sent From The Golden Hall, but really all of those are great albums and I would like to see them play all of them.

Well I'm going to see them at the House of Blues on October 1st and I don't have enough money to afford a trip to Europe.

Well that IS a tough choice...since I'm a Fan of Amon Amarth for not even 2 Years I'm just happy to see all these Albums played live.

But if I had to chose only one it would be Versus the World i guess.

But what I'd really like is if they would play the Songs from Sorrow throughout the nine Worlds too.

And the German Version of the Victorious March would be just godlike...