Which album frightens you the most?

I don't really think any album has scared me of the like. But I do sweat a lot when I listen to music. I don't know why. It happens when I'm listening to a personal favourite band of mine like Savatage, Dan Swano & his bands, Dream Theater, Opeth... etc. None of them frighten me though.

pg-picture-large.jpg

Lots of albums make me angry but frighten...well no whole albums,but Finally Free from DT's Scenes From A Memory does that. Also the guitar/sample part in their recent albums song Goodnight Kiss.
Dream Theater is good at making an atmosphere.
Out of Swanö stuff...well first I would've said none,but on second thought,Alone? is of course really haunting,the same with Eye For An Eye and Intermezzo. I tend to forget the scream at the end of Eye For An Eye. :)
Ah man now I'm coming up with a lot of these songs...Pantera's Hollow kinda frightens me,cause while listening to it I used to dream some pretty wacky things.
That's it for now.

Oh,and Opeth's Harvest makes me insane,cause it's so insanely good that I want to listen to it all the time,but want to listen to other stuff too.

I definitely have to say Esoteric makes me feel very uneasy.. I don't know about frightened. I have all their albums, and they are all very unsettling.

No entire album has ever scared me. The first time I listen to Blackwater Park though the beginning of Leper Affinity made me jump. And the very end of Alive Again scared the fuck out of me the first time I heard it. It was dark in the room and I was doing something on the comp with NG as background music and then that scream at the end startled me very badly. My heart almost jumped out of my chest.

No entire album really 'frightens' me, per se. But the screams at the end of "The Breathing Shadow" and "Alive Again" that jump out after a decent bit of silence scared the everliving shit out of me the first few times I heard them. Even if for no other reason than I hadn't expected them. The same goes for old-fashioned alarm clock sound that ends the Fates Warning album "A Pleasant Shade of Gray."