Which albums are you looking forward to?

dill_the_devil

OneMetal.com Music Editor
2002's been a damn good year for metal so far, and there are some killer new releases still to come. What's getting your anticipatory juices flowing?
Currently I'm gagging to hear what Opeth, Nasum, Nile, Meshuggah, The Dillinger Escape Plan, Raging Speedhorn and Miocene have been up to lately...

Yeh the new meshuggah will be interesting....hopefully it will be out soon, knowing meshuggah it could be delayed for another two years hehe

But the main album im looking forward to the most would be the new EPHEL DUATH from what ive read it sounds very interesting indeed. Its going to be a lot more progressive and experimental than the last.

It seems that it's going to be a great year indeed (it already is but it could get even better). I'm looking forward to albums from:

The Gathering (an ep and a full length)
Hagalaz Runedance (already released0
Opeth (especially the acoustic album)
Ulver (now lets see... a soundtrack, the remake of Nattens Madrigal and a couple of albums with remixes)
Virus (the new group of Carl-Michael from Ved Buens Ende, I think they're releasing their album this year)
DHG (I'm not sure but they could be releasing their new album this year as well)

The only two that I know of and looking forward to are the new Halford, which I have heard in MP3's and it rocks, and the new Nevermore.

Cheers

Since I'm quite a newbie and haven't got a 1/100 complete metal collection yet (though I have more than 200 cd's :cry: ) I'm not looking forward to spend much money in the future (an NO! I don't download mp3's from the bastard net, NO FUKKIN WAY!). I'm practically only looking forward to the new Carpathian Forest tribute album they'll release for Misanthropy Records.

Well memory is a fickle thing. I just saw a couple CD's posted that I look forward to
Nightwish
Andromeda
Avantasia
Symphony X (Although I wasn't aware that they had a release in the pipe for 2002.)

Cheers