What albums are you looking forward to in 2010?

Figure this'll be a good way to find what's all coming out.

For me:
-Kamelot
-Nightwish
-Sevendust (Animosity is a fucking AWESOME album and everything since has been terrible)
-Godsmack
-Opeth (no official word but fingers crossed)

Thanks for starting this thread but
-Kamelot NO
-Nightwish NO
-Sevendust (Animosity is a fucking AWESOME album and everything since has been terrible) NO
-Godsmack NO
-Opeth (no official word but fingers crossed) I GUESS

Neverscore YES
Testicles YES
Exodust YES

Nevermore
Testament
Arsis (hope it's better than the last one)
Ihsahn
Martriden (already pre-ordered)
Fear Factory (I already have a cd-r of it...but I'm looking forward to it's release so ducats can be spent on it!)
Opeth
Necrophagist
Ozzy (just to see how bad it is, and so I can laugh that ZW isn't around to blame for it)

and finally...River Runs Red. Been waiting too goddamn long for my own band to release something, but I am fucking determined to make it happen this year.

Nevermore
Forbidden
Necrophagist
Arsis
Atheist
Testament
Maybe Devin's 4 CD box set w/ bonus material (it sucks that he mentioned the boxed set, 'cause I'm holding off on buying Ki and Addicted!!!)

Fates Warning Remasters - Parallels???

So much new shit is coming out this year. For myself:

Blind Guardian
Nevermore
Manticora
Wuthering Heights
Arsis

Probably a lot fucking more that I can't remember.

I didn't mention Gojira because I had no idea about new material or not either, I figured it's easier to play it safe and not get your hopes up for new material if you've heard no news of it.

how the fuck have burzum and sigh not been mentioned yet

Abigor
Sigh
High on Fire
Nevermore
Suffocation DVD
Burzum
Triptykon
Morbid Angel
possibly Deathspell Omega

Haha I forgot all about that - they've been talking about that new album forever. Probably will never surface, and if it does it will probably suck. Love old VH though

...i know but just think if they could sqeeeze out another 1984 or fair warning or.....how cool would it be?:headbang::worship:

sorry dreaming out loud!