What albums are you looking forward to in 2010?

Nevermore
Periphery
Tesseract
Dark Tranquillity
Agalloch
Kayo Dot
Morbid Angel
All Shall Perish

New albums by Nevermore, Necrophagist, After The Burial, Veil of Maya, Periphery, Tesseract, Protest The Hero, and maybe even some of my own music if I get to work fast enough

- The Birthday Massacre
- The Absence
- Tesseract

But the ones I'd REALLY like to see put out a new album is from my alltime favorites Carcass & Bolt Thrower!

Most likely not gonna happen if they feel they can't come up with songs that can keep up with their history,
and if that's the case, it's also justified.

New albums by Nevermore, Necrophagist, After The Burial, Veil of Maya, Periphery, Tesseract, Protest The Hero, and maybe even some of my own music if I get to work fast enough

Hmm, haven't heard any news from the PTH camp about a new album, but if there is one I'd be fucking stoked.

The Crown :headbang:
Dark Tranquillity

Will there ever be a new Bolt Thrower album?

And my retarded bands CD that no one can come up with the money to run the CDs :cry:

Will there ever be a new Bolt Thrower album?

From Wikipedia: "Their goal was always to stop after releasing "the perfect Bolt Thrower album".However, Karl Willetts has mentioned work on a ninth album."

That would be soooo awesome since they never changed their style and jumped on any trend-wagon!

+1 at the new Necrophagist album

protest the hero new album ...
i really wish it will be more like kezia and nothing like the last one...