which bands...

Nailed to the cross 666 covered by Tatu, except a slightly different version where one of them is actually nailed to a cross naked and the other one improvises in some way, and they shout 'sex sex sex' instead

Hehe Anathema bandmembers may not like what I'll say, but I think it would be interesting to hear Katatonia or MDB covering some Anathema song yeah. Katatonia have done a great Jeff Buckley cover already, and MDB's cover of Roads (Portishead) is abolutely damn great (I would even say it's better than the original).

mehdi.i.e.e.e said:
if i get the time i could do it on me own with my special and unique out of tune voice.

baaah fuck off mehdi. you have a great voice. you dont have to be an ass about it do you? you were out of tune once in istanbul, SO FUCKING WHAT? you were out of tun ein "always late enough," too, you had told me. bastard

i was just trying girlish attention-begging tricks :lol:

you fall too easily for them anyway don, watch it ffs!

Strangelight said:
that was Danny and Mick, not exactly Antimatter

1. Oh now I remember, about that then the 2 acoustic tracks they made some time ago aren't amtimatter either??

2. Does Mick have some music before antimatter?? (I really love his work on Light's Out :Spin: )

3. How could they name the band "Danny's Mosses" ?? :p

John Carvajal said:
1. Oh now I remember, about that then the 2 acoustic tracks they made some time ago aren't amtimatter either??

2. Does Mick have some music before antimatter?? (I really love his work on Light's Out :Spin: )

3. How could they name the band "Danny's Mosses" ?? :p
1. good point, but them two just decided to do a few more tracks together that night in Dongen like whereas the bonus stuff was done for Antimatter. doesnt matter much i suppose

2. Micks made loads of stuff before Antimatter

3. measles