Anathema tribute album

Maqus said:
All the anarchists I know are anarchists in theory only, their activity drains out in making nice lino cuts and spreading ideas to friends.

That's exactly what I do. Except lino cuts. Do they get you more street cred? :)

There isn't much else to do, though. I dislike authorities and distrust hierarchical organisations but I don't feel like I should fight them just because they exist. I make a point of doing what I like, and that's it.

Palmer Eldritch said:
Ooh, I'd love to hear that. Do you have an mp3 or the band's name or something?
the band is Memoria Mortis, one of my friend's band. but I'm afraid it was not recorded :ill: they had a period when their hobby was covering Empty in different styles; I've already heard a black metal, a nu-metal and a rap version too :lol:

Loona said:
the band is Memoria Mortis, one of my friend's band. but I'm afraid it was not recorded :ill: they had a period when their hobby was covering Empty in different styles; I've already heard a black metal, a nu-metal and a rap version too :lol:
encourage them to record them all

@Loona: You know them, the Memoria Mortis kids? They're just lovely! And that girl who sings with them, I don't know her but she's very good I think, when I saw them she sang Leaves at the soundcheck and then some French song, it was really good.

I heard Empty in Latin-American style.

isis doing crestfallen maybe.balance by muse or pressure by the gathering but without the annoying way anneke sometimes handles the songs doing more than they need,despite her godly voice,kinda if then else vocal style.

Diamanda Galas - A Natural Disaster
Damien Rice - Pressure
John Frusciante - Lost Control
Mick Moss - One Last Goodbye
Serotonal - Pulled under...
Virgin Black - Alternative 4
Flip Kowlier - Electricity (in his accent, could be interesting :) )
Steve von Till - Underworld

Some of these would actually work i think :cool:

yis are not thinking seriously about it at all, just names off the top of yer heads, Mourning Beloveth: Lovelorn Rhapsody? oh no no no no, god help us

Maqus said:
@Loona: You know them, the Memoria Mortis kids? They're just lovely! And that girl who sings with them, I don't know her but she's very good I think, when I saw them she sang Leaves at the soundcheck and then some French song, it was really good.

I heard Empty in Latin-American style.
yes I do, and I love them :) for a very short time I was in the same band as the bass player, didn't last long though, for subjective reasons. not with him, I love him too :) and yeah, Kata is amazing, I like her and her voice too, it does suit the Gathering ones (too). That french song is based on Autumn Chanson by... ohmygod, I always mix those 3 symbolist poets :lol: hm, I'm sure you know which ;)
by the was I remember some latin-american thingy as well :) they did so much versions I cannot even count :lol:

The Vertigo's - Empty
Carpet Frog - Parisienne Moonlight
Realies - Far Away
Glyder - Pitiless

And I think Roy Harper could do a good version of Hope, providing he could pull Vinnys speech off at the start