Anathema tribute album

well, at the moment seems very hard choose bands for such tribute, thats it, i would vote for "elfonia" a band from my town, to be more precise the girl on this has sung in Ayreon(last released) so if im mentioning em is cuz is a worthy band for the curious ones check out their site http://www.elfonia.com/ which would be also great smashing pumpkins. :p

DragonLady1 said:
but that would be cool actually... I really like mourning beloveth! do they have a new album out btw?

ah fucking hell no way, i remember when they couldnt understand what was so good about a band called paradise lost when they had their panteras blasting out through their windows, give me a break, they still cant write a song, so lets try and be like my dying bride 10 years ago but worse, i mean why? whats the fucking point, weve heard it all before but done a 100 times better

i know adrian butler was a big U2 fan when we were wanking off to gothic, of course he never heard of it, but i remember he and a few others were never into metal then or knew anything of the sort but only PANTERA!! :lol: but theyre die hards of course :D

breaklose said:
NO, adrian butler is UNREACHABLE. youre just BITTER.

fuck you, hes a band wagon jumper, they all are, i know what im talking about, so fuck off! i mean doing a tribute to a band in the same vein that they intially wrote it, does not do any justice to a song, it makes a dogs bollix of it, so no fucking metal/goth bands that are still trying to do what their peers have done and moved on from, i think artists who were inspired by this music AND have moved on into something new would bring about a better tribute. now fuck off again! :D

but i doubt there are many bands that have moved on and learned a thing called 'creativity', so yet again...i have to laugh :lol: