Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lord Of The Rings - The Two Towers

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Stephen King - Rose Madder

Votes: 1 14.3%

• Total voters
Originally posted by Hanso
Motley Crue - The Dirt

Very funny book and you have to read it if you have ever wanted to be a 80's rockstar. They sure knew how to party :D

I've read that! :lol: Great book, but it kind of get's boring towards the end (probably because Crue havn't had much to write home about lately ;) )

Originally posted by Spuff
Read it then, you big girl :)

I would, but everyone is telling me not to. :confused:

I just listed a heap of books that were in my bookshelf that I havn't read yet.
This morning I really couldn't decide which to go with - I still can't.

Originally posted by Spiff
Desperation is classic King as well (haven't read whatever the other book is that went with that one - can't remember the title offhand!).

The Regulators,

I love the Stephen King -Richard Bachman rhetorics on the back of Desperation and The Regulators."it's almost as like we are brothers"

crazy kids.

Originally posted by Spiff
Seems like most of Stephen King's post-Dark Half stuff is dodgy compared to his 70s and 80s stuff, especially what I call his experimental books (Gerald's Game and Delores Claiborne). Bag of Bones is awesome, though, and Desperation is classic King as well (haven't read whatever the other book is that went with that one - can't remember the title offhand!).

"The Regulators" was the Richard Bachman book that came out with Desperation. I actually enjoyed The Regulators more.

The Stand is, and always will be, Stephen King's masterpiece.

Originally posted by Sydo

I think I may go looking for those 3 books today. :)

Heir To The Empire. Timothy Zahn. First of a three book cycle. You will be made the books bitch, I promise :)

Ohh.. nice. :)

I'm also going to look for some of these Stephen King novels taht everyone is mentioning.

Might give one a go one day. What are the novelisations of the films like? I remember starting to read "Empire Strikes Back" YEARS ago (so long ago I remember asking my mum what 'embrace' meant!) but stopped for some reason. Seemed pretty good though.

Forget the novelisations, Timothy Zahns books are as good as if not better than the films :headbang: