• Ursula De Guin - The Earthsea Quartet, pt 2

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lord Of The Rings - The Two Towers

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Stephen King - Rose Madder

Votes: 1 14.3%

• Total voters
Onya Coops! :headbang:

Well, its not a no as such Spiff, im just working myself up to it :) But someone has to ask her out, and im someone too! :)

Its set 5 years after ROTJ :D

I dont need to hear that f**k ya! Im trying to work myself up to this and your throwing obstacles in the way! :mad:

Just keeping you on your toes! I'm sure you'll do fine and there'll be heaps of little Spawnies running around in years to come :)

Don't forget, a bit of old-fashioned stalking to find out more about her never hurt anyone.

Damn it Spawn... None of the books shops I went to in Geelong had that book. :(
I'll have to get my sister to check at Target next time she works. I'd go there myself, but it would be unpleasant.

Well, its because they are so great and everyones reading them!

I shop for clothes at Target. Kmart if im going upstyle.

Oh, a big spender huh? Whenever I need clothes I just casually mention it to my Grandma. Next time I see her, she's got whatever I need in every color and style. :)

Not so much about spending, I just HATE, and I mean HATE being bugged by people in shops.

"Looking for something?" "Need any help?"

F**K OFF, Im just looking. Then after I say no thanks, just looking, they keep watching me like im some kind of freak! Can you believe that?? ;)

Yeah, I know, I just wish they would leave me alone while I shop, my friends say its because I look so lost whenever I walk around, like im off in another world :D

I simply refused to make eye contact with anybody, unless they're hot. :D

Once upon a time there were two computer game shops in Brisbane. I went to one to look at the games, and was wondering about two in particular and which would be better to get. Nobody was forthcoming when it came to asking if I needed a hand, and I couldn't be bothered walking up to them and ask, so I went to the other store, which I knew was filled to the brim with staff who harrassed everyone to offer help before you had even walked all the way inside. So, I went there, asked which game was better, then walked back to the first store and bought the game :)