Which Dio era Sabbath album do you prefer?

Which Dio era Sabbath album do you prefer?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

edgeofthorns

24 Hours Ago...
Jan 2, 2005
City beneath the surface
I've been listening to my Dio era Sabbath discs lately and was curious about which of those albums the ProgPower Forum prefers.

Personally, I prefer Mob Rules, because I feel like the sound of the album overall sounds closer to Dio's solo stuff. Maybe Dio had a hand in the writing a little more, but I don't know.

~Brian~

HEAVEN AND HELL!!!!!!!!!

None of them are bad, in fact I would place those 3 studio records in Black Sabbath's top 5 overall records with ANY singer.

Heaven and Hell. It's just solid from start to finish. I love the other albums as well, though.

Stay metal. Never rust.
Met-Al

H & H for me as it's consistent from start to finish. Love everything on that album. Not to take away from the other great releases they did, this one is just my fave! 4 more days and I see it LIVE!!! :Smokin: :headbang: :kickass:

H & H for me as it's consistent from start to finish. Love everything on that album. Not to take away from the other great releases they did, this one is just my fave! 4 more days and I see it LIVE!!! :Smokin: :headbang: :kickass:

Four more days??? Damn! I have until May 11. I will need details from you on how it was, that is without giving too much away.

Heaven and Hell, by a whispered breath over Mob Rules. They are so close and two of the greatest albums ever made. 2 more days and I see it LIVE!!! :Smokin: :headbang: :kickass: