which finger should i use?

nomana-nuniyan

Heyoka watching Trona
Sep 18, 2003
directly under Ben
Visit site
......you perverts......

ok, which index finger should be responsible for the "y" and the "b" key on your keyboard? the left or right? Which do you use?

I should add, I've just kind of learned the finger positions in the last couple of months but can't seem to settle on these keys.
This is actually important, I need to know!

i'm absolutely superb at giving people dirty scary looks
2.gif

i hope we haven't cybered any of the same people
643.gif

nomana-nuniyan said:
......you perverts......

ok, which index finger should be responsible for the "y" and the "b" key on your keyboard? the left or right? Which do you use?

I should add, I've just kind of learned the finger positions in the last couple of months but can't seem to settle on these keys.
This is actually important, I need to know!

I must admit i remember some of your other posts so i expected something worse :D

You mean those posts that were composed and written like this?

"My Ass Would Crush Any Dick. But In The Other Hand, My Dick Is Uncrushable. Now, I'd Like To See My Dick Vs My Ass...!"

:lol: !

well yes, he's still entertaining me...

In reality, the official touch typing method means that the 'Y' and 'B' keys should be depressed with the right hand forefinger.

Someone suggested the right ringfinger, which is absurdly awkward. For touch typing both of those keys should be tapped by the right forefinger.

That IS the correct answer.

that's exactly what i do except I use my left index finger for the C and sometimes use the left index for the Y, but usually the right for Y. So basically my problem is with the C. hmm. Don't know if i can change that one now.

thanks!