Which instrument do you pay most attention to in PofO?

Which of these grabs your ear most in PofO's music?

• Voice

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Guitar

Votes: 7 46.7%
  • Drums

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Bass

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Keyboards

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Ultima Ibanez Overlord

-=The Dude Abides=-
Mar 17, 2002
999 letsby avenue
www.mp3.com
Okay, the voice isn't an instrument, but you might pay most attention to that, so...

For me, being a guitar player, it's the guitar, but it's a close call between that and the drums. The drums are always ultra fucking great!!! (pardon my french).

Edit: Damn, it won't let me vote. I'll try voting another time.

The drums of course, Alex Arellano is simply amazing. Chris Salinas comes in at a close second, but I just cant stop listening to Alex's drums. Simply Amazing. But of course everybody else is amazing at what they do. Amazing technical and progressive skill from every member. But Alex, DAMN.

The amount of busyness with each instrument is too much to pick just one to pay the closest attention to. I guess it would start with vocals the most. Aside from any vocal parts I am trying to pickup on the guitars, but them drums...them drums!! ;)

Originally posted by Demonspell
Well, I just hope you're not eating anything when you hear Calm Before The Storm for the first time, if you haven't already. :)

Nope, as I recall, I wasn't eating anything the first time I heard it..Dave? We weren't eating were we? LOL

Originally posted by Dave - Power of Omens
Hmmmm.... us eating???
No...I don't think it was that song that I was eating something to.... :lol:

~D
:yow:

j/k ;)

:OMG:
lachen21.gif

That's a tough one. Alex is an amazing player who comes up with unique textures, I love Dave's technique and sense of melody, Chris has an interesting approach to the bass, the keys blend well, and the Chris' vocals are amazing, and his approach to melody really make the songs shine. I guess my attention goes back and forth between all of them at any given time.

Eddie

Originally posted by Dave - Power of Omens
It's ok Zilla, 'cause I already did ;)
:lol:

~D <---- perverted 24/7 :lol:

Should I now address you by your given RAP name?

Sir Munch-a-Lot?

Werd up dawg! :p

Mix Masta Crunch and Munch in da house G! A no thang!

Zilla... or as da ladies know me... Masta Blasta Tongue in Cheek... which cheek is the question? ;)

Originally posted by PowerFreak
Should I now address you by your given RAP name?

Sir Munch-a-Lot?

Werd up dawg! :p

Mix Masta Crunch and Munch in da house G! A no thang!

Zilla... or as da ladies know me... Masta Blasta Tongue in Cheek... which cheek is the question? ;)

:lol:

Way too funny!!!!

I like that name...it really fits my style ;)

:D