Which Katatonia song would you have at your funeral?

BlackLodge

I am the macabre enslaver
Nov 11, 2007
Hofors, Sweden
Ok, so you are about to die, and you're about to decide which song they are going to play at your funeral. And you are, of course, a very big fan of Katatonia, and can't decide which song you want.

So, which one would YOU choose? And WHY?

The one that goes, De do do do De da da da that's all I want to say to you! De do do do De da da da...

I've actually never thought of this before (I'd already decided that Opeth's 'Epilogue' is the one I'd want), but now it comes to it, I think I'd say 'Endtime'. I mean, it's pretty obvious just from the name, but the song itself has such a crushing finality, yet it's somehow ambiguous and unsettling. Amazing song.

Gateways of Bereavement would be a cool song to be played at my funeral since I'm not really a fan of their post BMD material. I've actually told one of my friends that if I die, I want Skepticism's The Gallant Crow played at my funeral.

It's kind of interesting how most of you have already picked out a song to be played at your funeral. I remember about 5 years ago picking something off Salival. It was either Pushit live, You Lied or No Quarter. I can't really remember. As for Katatonia...I can't pick one. Maybe Relention... It was my first Katatonia song.

I would probably choose Elohim Meth. Because the music feels kinda "funeralish", and the rain in the song gives it a sort of "goodbye-feeling", I think.