Which mesa 4x12 speaker?

[Yawn] I thought this was common knowledge.

o_O?
That's a bit rude mate. This forum is dying yet Yakko still take the effort to share his video of a recording of an actual amp.
What is the problem?

Last edited:
Man it's not like he came on here to just say that the speaker makes a difference. He went ahead and provided a video that clearly illustrates this difference. I think it's interesting and it's welcomed by me. If Lasse would have posted this you would have swung on his nuts.

Sorry for regurgitation Delistch .This is a listening test not a dictated argument.I'm sure you are doing better than me .

some things you can´t repeat enough ;)
It´s amazing (or disappointing) to see massive difference between speakers of the exact same model, every single time again.Feels almost like some makers actually have only one speaker model in stock, but 40 different labels to glue on.
What you really get is entirely random

Sorry for regurgitation Delistch .This is a listening test not a dictated argument.I'm sure you are doing better than me .
Hey, man. I apologize for being a dick about your video. The video can be helpful for people who didn't know that.

Reactions: ~BURNY~
wow, i read and heard a few times the same speakers in one cab can sound different so you need to choose the best for the situation. but i never realized they sounded that different. thanks for the comparison.