Which posters are members of Vehemence anyways?

Under13

Sep 8, 2002
TN
Visit site
You guys should check out the relapse message board. Pretty fucking harsh words said about you...seems the general consesus is that you suck.

blehhhh...that wasn't my fucking intension. You guys are seriously one of the best bands I've heard in a LONG time. I just think it's odd that most people think you suck.

...there's Much love for VEHEMENCE...just look at all the reviews on the thread of reviews.
I haven't read ONE single Bad review yet.
The only bad shit I've heard was on the Relapse Board, & they said stupid shit like: "The songs are too long", "The artwork isn't good".
That's not judging a band, that's just Proving that you're an idiot. :D
Much LOVE for Vehemence!

Originally posted by Under13
blehhhh...that wasn't my fucking intension. You guys are seriously one of the best bands I've heard in a LONG time. I just think it's odd that most people think you suck.

And I think it is odd that such flamboyantly gay people that have problems speaking english are allowed to post on metal topics! But hey, that is just me! Vehemence is technically and melodically different than any newer Death Metal oriented band I have heard in a while!

Exactly! Not just being great musicians, but great people too. Just look around you. There's shitloads of people who play oin some minor bands (signed or unsigned, doesn't really matter) and they got their noses lifted up into the clouds, not caring about their friends, and not to mention their fans. Vehemence is a great band, the members seems quite united and very much down to Earth. This I apretiate a lot, and I know 99, 98% of you here will agree. Rock on!

I think we're a technically proficient and entertaining group of songsmiths who strive to better ourselves with every new creation. Musical growth and development is consistent with ones own development as a person. As we grow, our music will also. Perhaps those unimpressed last time will enjoy the next album. Maybe the fourth or fifth. Maybe they will hate us eternally because we're not the reincarnation of Suffocation, Cannibal Corpse, Morbid Angel, or Deicide. Or maybe they will eternally accuse any band who utilizes extreme metal as a dimensional facet as a "rip-off". But the fact remains that we as a group will enjoy our music, and those with positive responses will be very appreciated, and anyone else(especially metalheads who hate on metal) can just go fucking die.

Originally posted by PANTERAaddict101
hey.. oh vehemence.brutaldeath.com , none of you listen or are influenced by Pantera? why not? have you not heard of them or something? if you haven't, be prepared for the greatest of all heavy metal bands alive...

HAHAHAHAHA! I'm SO glad I don't hear any Pantera influences!

Originally posted by herjesus
I think we're a technically proficient and entertaining group of songsmiths who strive to better ourselves with every new creation. Musical growth and development is consistent with ones own development as a person. As we grow, our music will also. Perhaps those unimpressed last time will enjoy the next album. Maybe the fourth or fifth. Maybe they will hate us eternally because we're not the reincarnation of Suffocation, Cannibal Corpse, Morbid Angel, or Deicide. Or maybe they will eternally accuse any band who utilizes extreme metal as a dimensional facet as a "rip-off". But the fact remains that we as a group will enjoy our music, and those with positive responses will be very appreciated, and anyone else(especially metalheads who hate on metal) can just go fucking die.

Amen! :headbang:

Vehemence IS gaining a large fanbase from people all around the world..and every review is like above 8. Even the stupid mallcore kids like Vehemence, for example last week i got 3 kids to buy the CD's and sell of thier slipknot CD's..everyone loves Vehemence!