Which song should be second in the setlist after WDD

What song should follow "What Doesn't Die" in Anthrax's set?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yeah Black Dahlia is a great spot.

Boo hiss to the first person to put Lone Justice - it's starting to wear thin, guys.

Black Dahlia, I wasn't particularly into it until I heard it live, now I love it, it fits so well after WDD too!

Conversely I saw Superhero live before I heard it recorded. I didn't think much of it live, but I love it on record. I wonder what my opinion will be if they play it live at any of the three shows I'm going to in the next week now that I've heard it on record?

I saw them perform Black Dahlia second in MPLS and it worked great. I like Superhero and would like to see it live but I think that Dahlia works better in the #2 spot.

I would also agree that I didn't like Black Dahlia as much as I do now until I saw it live.

wullief said:
looks like everyone wants black dahlia then. I would like to hear one of the stomp tunes second. probably in a zone or tester. I can choose from another album cant i

They'll never play "Tester" again!

"In a Zone" is not good at second because it is slow to start. They need to do songs that start off fast and heavy right away, like "Fueled." I'm not saying they can't put it somewhere else.

Riehlthing said:
Superhero. I liked that song from the very first time I heard it, Black Dahlia had to grow on me. I still dig Superhero more. But Like them both hella.

I feel the exact same way about those songs. I voted Superher0 too.