Which Watershed song would you like to be played on tour

Oct 23, 2006
Québec City, Québec, Canada
I think it's pretty obvious that heir apparent will be part of the set. Lotus Eater and Porcelain Heart would probably the other two songs. I would prefer Hex Omega or Burden to Porcelain Heart and I dont think we'll hear Hessian Peel for the moment.

P.S. On an other hand, did you notice the halo kind of thing over mike's head when he's talking with his Conan shirt on the bonus DVD??? I laughed so hard when I saw this.

P.S. On an other hand, did you notice the halo kind of thing over mike's head when he's talking with his Conan shirt on the bonus DVD??? I laughed so hard when I saw this.

Yes! I also laughed my ass off. Someone needs to do a video capture of that. Photoshopeth fodder for sure.

Oh, and I think they should play Burden for their "soft" song. Time to rest the Damnation songs for a while, I think. And, as Mike admits, there's a good "cigarette lighter" section.

i already heard heir apparent. it was brutal, fucking brutal. but i would like to hear the lotus eater and burden. it would be awesome to see fredrick detune mikes guitar at the end.

Yes! I also laughed my ass off. Someone needs to do a video capture of that. Photoshopeth fodder for sure.

Very funny stuff, but did you also notice the horns on Fredrik? The wall pattern behind him gave him horns throughout most of the interview. We have an angel and a demon, how lovely...

personally i would want them to play burden. while i'll give Watershed a 5/5, i have yet to be captivated by Burden. seeing it live may give it life to me.

I really like Burden, actually. Out of character as it is. But I can just imagine the little boy in Mike, who worshipped David Coverdale, relishing every bit of that in a live show. If only he could have his hands free to do the mic stand twirl... And he should punctuate Per's solo with some heartfelt "Yeah's" and "Mama's". If only Tawny Kitaen were available for the video...

Def not Burden. It's an A+ song, but just has those lul moments not fit for a live show, and also the out of tune guitar at the end. I'd love to hear lotus eater, and see Per do that crazy keyboard shenanigan.

but i would like to hear the lotus eater and burden. it would be awesome to see fredrick detune mikes guitar at the end.

I'm pretty sure they'd just end it. Then all the whiners who hate the detuning could sleep at night, pretending that's how it sounds on the album.

Def not Burden. It's an A+ song, but just has those lul moments not fit for a live show, and also the out of tune guitar at the end. I'd love to hear lotus eater, and see Per do that crazy keyboard shenanigan.

See above, and I agree about Lotus. Should be Burden and Lotus.

I really like Burden, actually. Out of character as it is. But I can just imagine the little boy in Mike, who worshipped David Coverdale, relishing every bit of that in a live show. If only he could have his hands free to do the mic stand twirl... And he should punctuate Per's solo with some heartfelt "Yeah's" and "Mama's". If only Tawny Kitaen were available for the video...

:lol::lol: but then mikael would leave anna for tawny. :Smug:

Well, Tawny is batshit crazy, so hopefully not. Anna seems to have a good head on her shoulders.

Well, Tawny is batshit crazy, so hopefully not. Anna seems to have a good head on her shoulders.

true, but couldnt u just imagine mikael saying in his head "she did share a bed with david, ive got to!" lol, this is all in good fun, i know mikael and anna will always be together. :)