Whiplash TV & Oak Knoll Productions

I think we are on for Sat.. we can meet up at 11am in Haverhill, Dan's house and start tackling the stores.. I need to call them all. Dan C.. did you email bull moose? I need to print out like what.. 20 posters? I can use the above graphics if you want.. to place on the posters. We'll take Dan C's SUV hehe and drive around.. and we'll grab food etc.

Does the spine look like a spine on the whiplash tv banner? should i try to smooth over the beast above? Bill says the beast looks too much like a teenage mutant ninja turtle... it's not easy finding a kinda evil beast with a belly.

I love the banners - just a heads up, whiplashtv is one word. I'll take the turtle for Beast any day. The title was stolen from a book about prison life by John Henry Abbott so I leave the interpretation to anyone willing to tackle the project. I have the graphic skills of a retard!

ok, i'll fix that banner.. i applied a 'windshield' glass filter to the banner.. i wanted to make a picture of someone's face coming thru the banner glass hehe.. maybe soon

did play around with the test site?

Below is the list for this Saturday's show. For the moment I'm calling this segment "The Oak Knoll 30". I am open to other names if you want.

Yngwie Malmsteen I'll see the light tonight
Mastery Lethal Legacy
The Absence My ruin
Soulfly Carved inside
Calico System Ballard of Mr Grachot
In Flames Quiet Place
Voivod Voivod

7:30 Oak Knoll 30
Warblade The plague
Black Harvest Die Livinia
Fireborn The forgotten existence
Calmsite Dealers hand
Shroud of Bereavement Communion
Evermork The comet

8:00
Demiricous Matador
Rammstein Speilhuhr

Metal Observer block
Käärmenäyttely Manalan Lautturi
Midwinter Realm of Slumber
Troll Myr Slag

8:30
Absu And shineth unto the cold cometh
1349 Sculptor of Flesh
Nokturne Charred Corpse Supremacy
Carcass Ruptured in purulence

Final song
Bolt Thrower

Yeah, funny thing about Carcass - I've been digging into my boxes of old cds and came across the first five cds! They're also featured in a book I'm reading called Choosing Death - history of death metal and grindcore. By the way do you have anything you would like me to say on the show about Shroud? I've been following the thread on the split but I'm confused - is this still coming out in March? Looking forward to this weekend!

By the way Jeremy I did give the green light on the show intros. I e-mailed the guidelines as to what to say a couple of days ago. I should have put it in the to-do-list now that it's up.

Ya, I didn't hear back from anyone. I have to kick these bands in the arse some more. Atleast I know Dan can record something. I keep hearing about Carcass.. but never really listened to them.. I know it's like the Amott bro's early deathy melodic stuff that helped launch things. But back then I was listening more to King Diamond/MF , Celtic Frost (well that was pre - during college) so more likely Coroner, the artsy technical deathy metal. Stuff like Pestilence and I even was a big Godflesh fan - earlier in college (semi industrial phase after I gave up for a year on metal.. Slayer was getting boring with Divine Intervention for me). Danno says I should have listened to My Dying Bride more- but back then right after i got onto the Emperor and Dimmu train (mid 90s) I got into old Kataonia and October Tide.

Maybe we should set up a request page :)

When you get a moment, can you give me some updates about your bands? I've gone to different websites but I've come up dry. The only band I have info on is Shroud. The other bands with the exception of Calmsite haven't updated their sites since October 05 at the latest.

ya, i'm gonna do that - I am also doing the rock and shock fest and the deathintheforest.com fest - i could do the same there. especially if people don't think it's too expensive for what I'm trying to help them with /promo

next sat i'm going to a show in new bedford at like 5pm - so i wonder if sat will work for the promo run - i guess it could if i'm done by 4pm - unless anyone wants to go to the show in NB after :)

by the way - i handed out 200 cds last nite with your banners on the back of them , mine, yours and deatheforest.com banners. And I met opeth after the show